Volkszone Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hence im on with trying to get a copyright on the Clubless Logo ;)

No copyright no complaint ;)

& it doesnt cost alot either even though some people told me it would cost more than its worth ;)

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gr1m said:
Hence im on with trying to get a copyright on the Clubless Logo ;)

No copyright no complaint ;)

& it doesnt cost alot either even though some people told me it would cost more than its worth ;)

do yuo think this makes a difference to our friend trudy, shes good at ripping people off.

Owes me £260 has a load of my Volkszone models and a table from my folding camper

Screwed above guys a little more as well as a few other people:(

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I know what your saying Nick, more hassle than its worth, but if you dont have anything copyrighted then theres nothing you can do about it ;)

Im just copyrighting the Clubless logo, wether its with the wording or not, just for the sake of it & to let others get there own Ideas, Yes I know the VW logo with horns and devils tail has been done before but hasnt EVER been copyrighted in this country before ;)

No copyright, no legs to stand on ;)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hence why myself personally am still waiting on my copyright for the Clubless design, still waiting on VW UK to authorise the copyright ;)

This has taken 3 months so far, end of the day I may not get the copyright for it, simple as but as far as im aware all im waiting on and have been for nearly 2 & 1/2 months is the go ahead from VW UK ;)

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spiny said:
I'm guessing Sony and Volkswagen would be more interested in the copywrite theft :)
think they can cope with a few stickers, shes been taken to court before by BBC amongst others. The ones she is selling on here she sold as a business to above.

She also held back half of the customers she was supposed to sell with it.

Please dont buy from this seller

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's easy to sort them out on Ebay. Look for the Vero program. All you have to do is sign a document and fax it to them stating that you are the owner of the design in question.

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chrisreiki said:
It's easy to sort them out on Ebay. Look for the Vero program. All you have to do is sign a document and fax it to them stating that you are the owner of the design in question.
whats Vero?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.