Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Talking of which, our 9 week old arrived tonight, ace little fella, crapped all over the conservatory floor!!!! makes up for th kids doing it, ps, the owner of the litter had one no show owner, got a little girl shitsu if yer interested, pedigree as well....

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got 5 here already wuold take if free though as my old boy is 17 now

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
character said:
you've got your hands full...any tips for a first time owner?
Just love em, totally untrainable and skatty you wont regret it.

Make sure you keep fur clear around eyes and best to go for a pet cut if you live near any wetness whatsoever...thats very shor all over :)

lets see some pics

·
Registered
234 Posts
sorry for the delay,needed to sort out his sleeping area (hallway with loads of paper), he's off to the vet to have injections, needs a bath I think, smells awful!!!!
Now snooring like a trooper bless him!!!
Expecting a sleepless night ahead, first night on his own in a strange house and all that!

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they dont half snore!!!

Be strong and dont give in to any drying otherwise will be sleeping with you all his life like my old boy

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hes gonna be a bigun thats for sure i can tell from that pic, interesting colouring but you will have to get another they are so much better in pairs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
too right, we'll have him cleaning chimneys by the weekend, actually looks like he'll make a sponge for cleaning the 4x4!!!! only joking, just me mountain bike!!!
I'm off to bed, thanks for the chat, catch up again...

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts
Yep

Nic B-C said:
Is that a shitsu in your pic?
Yep, think so. He has two. One called Daisy and one called Duke and my big fat Bassett Hound is scared sh*tless of them :D
I'm sure he'll come on here later and fill you in on them.
:)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hi sorry for the late reply, as smull said i've got two and there a pain in the arse but i love them. Daisy and Duke as in Daisy Duke, well i like it. They're brother and sister but the lad is so much bigger now. heres a couple of pics.
Both dogs and my niece

Daisy

Duke

Both together

Just before there weekly bath. :)

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool there were quite a few at vanfest this yearas well
We have two brothers as they were last inlitter and i couldnt leave one behind could i.
Sam has them and one of the lads from our second litter who lokks a spit of the gold one.

The smaller tan and white above on left of pic was another puppy which we sold to Seachelle on here delivered by Big Al :)

no doubt she will post some pics of it wearing ridiculous clothing before too long and of course Emerald will be peaking in before too long once she gets wind of pups

I have the mum and my old boy whos 17 whose a cross between a shitsu and a Llaso

1 - 12 of 12 Posts