Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,309 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
the more i find out about this car the easyer it looks to do, just can not work out the rear suspension yet as they say it's based on the polo rear beam? would have thought a irs set up would have been a better way of doing it. still making some hubs for a beam axle is not the hard part of this swap. setting the go ahead is far more differcult:D

cheers rob

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
judgie said:
the more i find out about this car the easyer it looks to do, just can not work out the rear suspension yet as they say it's based on the polo rear beam? would have thought a irs set up would have been a better way of doing it. still making some hubs for a beam axle is not the hard part of this swap. setting the go ahead is far more differcult:D

cheers rob
Does this help at all? :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
judgie said:

cheers rob
just let me know when you're finished with the squareby....

:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts