Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has got theirs sorted yet ?

We have, have clubbed together with bro and sis and got Dad this -

So he can brew some nice home made beer, caught him jealously looking at my setup the other week, so game on.

Obviously that also means I get to help him drink it when its ready ! :D

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
My Dad's just grateful we haven't put him in a home yet :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
This will be my first fathers day without my dad,he died in sept and i would give anything to have him with us.So i hope you all spoil your dads on 17th and have a great day,the only thing i can give my dad is flowers.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Vicster said:
Ooops I didnt even know it was coming up :lol:
Noe me ! :lol: .. I thought it had been and gone !.. got no excuse not to get a present now tho :rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
all i buy my dad for fathers day is flowers too, as he died 4 years ago this august, miss him heaps. i have brought my future stepdad a model airplane as he loves planes.

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
rugbydubber said:
This will be my first fathers day without my dad,he died in sept and i would give anything to have him with us.So i hope you all spoil your dads on 17th and have a great day,the only thing i can give my dad is flowers.
with you San :(

15 years since my dad chose to take himself away-still get a knot in my stomach this time of year :(

Only met your dad a couple of times...top bloke :)

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
Blue'70 said:
Agh ! Had no intention to bring up bad memories. :(

Apologies. :)
Don't apologise mate...buy him a pint from me and never take him for granted :hangloose :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts