Volkszone Forum banner

So who will you be supporting (glory hunters needs not apply)

• Barcelona.

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • Manchester.

Votes: 31 38.3%
1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
As a ***** supporter i'll be supporting ***** :)

But i think it will be a hard game and will be 2-2 at 90 mins.

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
I'm no ***** fan; in fact, I actively despised them for ages. Now that I'm a bit older, though, I can actually see past the red mist to a team that plays superb football and usually plays the right way. Sure, they have their arrogance, but if I'd been at the top of my game for the best part of 15 years I might feel a whiff of that too.

So, despite myself, I'll be supporting *****.

32,496 Posts
I'm no ***** fan; in fact, I actively despised them for ages. Now that I'm a bit older, though, I can actually see past the red mist to a team that plays superb football and usually plays the right way. Sure, they have their arrogance, but if I'd been at the top of my game for the best part of 15 years I might feel a whiff of that too.

So, despite myself, I'll be supporting *****.
This right way, is that Ronaldo throwing himself violently at the floor you are thinking of, or Shreck and The Ginge and their 'mis-timed' tackles? maybe their habit of surrounding and haranguing the refree? or Alex Ferguson's always well balanced and concidered comments and behaviour......

Despite myself, I can't for the life of me see what you are on about.

·
ready for the off....
36,619 Posts
As a muggy bonehead and one who knows not enough about such matters - given that I will see this in a Scottish am I better off cheering for those who eat paella washed down with Sangria or those who eat fish, chips and black pudding washed down with Boddingtons...? :)

1 - 20 of 285 Posts