Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meet up with my ex an well from all intense and purposes i've discovered i was well an truelly cheated on. Dunno a one night stand i think would be better than choosing a full blown boyfriend was up late thinking about this. think i still love her though she looked amazing when we meet up think i'm going to have to avoid her for my own sanity least for a bit till i can just be her friend, only want the best for her still though despite felling so cheated.

why do i have such rotten luck with any longer term girlfriend :(
anyway time to try to stop stewing in my self pitty.
sorry bummed out rant over

·
Registered
975 Posts
Pick yourself up, keep smiling and go and have somne fun and when your ready find yourself a new girlfriend.

Keep your chin up mate

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
madferrit2 said:
meet up with my ex an well from all intense and purposes i've discovered i was well an truelly cheated on. Dunno a one night stand i think would be better than choosing a full blown boyfriend was up late thinking about this. think i still love her though she looked amazing when we meet up think i'm going to have to avoid her for my own sanity least for a bit till i can just be her friend, only want the best for her still though despite felling so cheated.

why do i have such rotten luck with any longer term girlfriend :(
anyway time to try to stop stewing in my self pitty.
sorry bummed out rant over
You know you're never going to be able to be just friends don't you :( Chin up and do what you're planning anyway - put some time distance in. A bad experience, but experience nonetheless.

Good luck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope that we can be friends as don't want her out of my life completly, but have a feeling thats how it may go.
oh well least i should be able to do a few of the shows this summer even though only driving a golf at the mo

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Dont appologise dude... I have and I'm sure most have been in your shoes.... I've been dumped for others aswell as been cheated on - If only they knew how I'd turn out !!!! ha ha ha mwahhhhhh....

It's good to blow out the stored up emotions... I dont know anything about you or your ex but when I was cheated on, no matter how I felt I wanted fuck all to do with her. If anything it makes them sit up and realise life aint always greener on the other side... Not only have they lost a partner but also a very close friend....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah suppose so, not really what i want but then its not my decision, oh well. plenty more fish in the sea an all that stuff.

think i'm just going to give up on the whole idea of coupledom, bugger it i was a happy go lucky singleite before. screw em :coffeecup

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
At least it's the show season, so lot of opportunities to go out and have fun :hug:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
madferrit2 said:
yeah suppose so, not really what i want but then its not my decision, oh well. plenty more fish in the sea an all that stuff.

think i'm just going to give up on the whole idea of coupledom, bugger it i was a happy go lucky singleite before. screw em :coffeecup
Whats meant to be will be... Just go out, have fun and dont try to hard....

I was with my ex for 5 years and thought - this is the one... !! We broke up on new years eve as we became more like brother and sister than two people in a loving relationship.. She met someone else straight away and I was destroyed... I just chilled with my mates for the following year and a bit picking up the odd bit of horizontal exercise on the way. 1st december last year I went out on my mates birthday and we had to stop and pick up his ex landlady. Bam !! been with her ever since and this is the one !!! Just go with the flow and whats meant to happen will... :hug:

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
:(
I think after seeing her yesty hun & what she said, you definately need to move on which I know is really hard given the situation (& yes I know I should take my own advice too :p ) in time you can be mates :hug:

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
love suck and can be sooooo shit sometimes :( :hug:

but where one door closes another opens :)

and life has a funny way of opening them when you least expect it too....

:hug: :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys yeah know it'll be alright in time but still at the mo very low, feel like its going to happen every time will ditch me for the new guy they've found. its not the first time this has happened.

thankyou for the kind words peeps and give me a bit of time an all will be cool in the world i'm sure.
must be some good karma coming my way soon

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
madferrit2 said:
cheers guys yeah know it'll be alright in time but still at the mo very low, feel like its going to happen every time will ditch me for the new guy they've found. its not the first time this has happened.
I know the feeling hun :( especially when you suddenly feel like you maybe never ever really knew the real them, past experiences can damage you, I am trying not to let my last bad one ruin the spcial thing I have found now, and its not easy :crazy:

:hug:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
twiglet73 said:
I know the feeling hun :( especially when you suddenly feel like you maybe never ever really knew the real them, past experiences can damage you, I am trying not to let my last bad one ruin the spcial thing I have found now, and its not easy :crazy:

:hug:
there must be loads of us that have experienced things like this but at the time you feel like the only one.
again thankyou for the kind words :hug:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Im in the same boat as you mate, the girl who i have just split up with has become my best mate and i am to her, weve been split up since march and we keep dipping in and out of wether or not we should get back together but ive reached the stage now where i just need to move on, id like us to be freinds but weve been trying to do that for a few months and it dont work, we just get in arguements all the time because we expect different things. Im lucky because she didnt cheat or hasnt shagged anyone else because she is dedicated to try and keep me as a friend, but it did happen before. i just didnt want anything to do with her and theni found the fella and beat the shit out of him ( not a good idea, but fucking hell it felt mint!) Friends dont work!!!!!!

You gotta be tough about this one, grab your balls and pick yourself up of the floor and get on with your life. Dont wallow in self pitty because i did that and it aint good!!!!!!

Wish you luck and remember..............toughen up!!!!! :hangloose

1 - 14 of 14 Posts