·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Feeling a bit down today and sorry for myself. :(
-weather is poo
-work is really getting on top of me
-saw my ex last week in a pub (who totally broke my heart last year) and it surprised me how much he still really affects me, not that I would get back with him, just sad cos it got me thinking about how good it was then and how I don't have that anymore
-none of my mates are around today to do anything with

Any hints, tips, funny thoughts, ideas on how to cheer myself up?
:hug:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
westy77 said:
weathers poo here too, you been at work today? :) :hug:
Not in work but doing work at home as I have too much to squeeze into a 4 day week when 'I'm back in the office.
What you up to today? :crazy:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jean Berk said:
Have a tommy tank?
I knew someone would say that! :rolleyes:
Think my glumness has slightly more reasons behind it than sexual frustration. Us ladies are not so easily sorted out as you boys!

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
Chin up girl! :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
have some chocolate... & wine.... then think what he has lost :hug:

·
Registered
29,348 Posts
Get in your car, put your fave cd on and drive. That often works for me. The worst thing you can do is sit in on your own. Maybe go see some friends if going for a drive ain't your thing. I always find that doing something rather than sitting around works for me.

Huge hug heading your way though :hug:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
gemmawinfield said:
Not in work but doing work at home as I have too much to squeeze into a 4 day week when 'I'm back in the office.
What you up to today? :crazy:
ooh thats no fun :hug:

im just lazing around, as its horrid outside, went out for stuff from the shop and i saw a ratty split panel and two T3`s, now just trying to forget i have work in the morning :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
come on everybody gemma needs cheering up lets all have a :group:

weather crap here too.........i know where your coming from same when i see my ex :hangloose

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
gemmawinfield said:
I knew someone would say that! :rolleyes:
Think my glumness has slightly more reasons behind it than sexual frustration. Us ladies are not so easily sorted out as you boys!
works for me¨!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oldnubugger said:
come on everybody gemma needs cheering up lets all have a :group:

weather crap here too.........i know where your coming from same when i see my ex :hangloose
how do ex's do that? I seriously wouldn't get back with him if you paid me, I don't think about him that much anymore (trained myself well!) but literally just caught a glimpse of him last week and its totally thrown me.
Bizarre in the most rubbish of ways!

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
gemmawinfield said:
how do ex's do that? I seriously wouldn't get back with him if you paid me, I don't think about him that much anymore (trained myself well!) but literally just caught a glimpse of him last week and its totally thrown me.
Bizarre in the most rubbish of ways!
im ok seeing my ex, especially as she has a new bloke, this means she wont bother me :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts