Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...And no sheep jokes please :lol:

Is there many fellow welshies on here then? Or am i all alone in the land of the GLC?

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you got good taste then hun to pick a lovely welsh lass hehe!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
IM WELSH!!!! Im from Gowerton, in the Gower lol But i now live in Crosskeys a little sleepy village up in the valleys up past Risca, which is near Newport :)

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IM WELSH!!!! Im from Gowerton, in the Gower lol But i now live in Crosskeys a little sleepy village up in the valleys up past Risca, which is near Newport :)
oh oh ...your like 10 mins away from moi :D

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Bassaleg hun .. My better half is always up near you on cwmcarn bike trail...

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have an ex girlfriend in Llanelli. Does that cout? :lol:
No but it do count :lol:

Well he says hes at the scenic drive on bike but hes more than likely in the crosskeys inn lmao Yeah i bet it makes life much easier since they re-opend that train station :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
...spent 7-8 years living in and around Pontypool, Cwm, Ebbw Vale and the Coed Cae [:eek:] estate Nantyglo...

...met my gorgeous good lady wife, Blaina/Nantyglo girl, but then moved back to Harlow as I am in Engineering and it just dried up in the Valleys back then [early Nineties]...

...my Son loves the fact that he is Wenglish and is a devout Ospreys and Saracens fan...;)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Does being half Welsh with a very Welsh name count?

Rhodri Richards

1 - 20 of 54 Posts