Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
westy77 said:
hello random comment person, how are you todaY :D :hug:
Well i hadnt got a clue what you were going on about and i was really excited about the caravan and thought id tell you! im fine and dandy thank you how are you?

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tillie said:
Well i hadnt got a clue what you were going on about and i was really excited about the caravan and thought id tell you! im fine and dandy thank you how are you?
:D , do we have pics of caravan? is it nice?, good to hear hun, im fine ta, you heard from your sis or is she too busy ;) :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
westy77 said:
:D , do we have pics of caravan? is it nice?, good to hear hun, im fine ta, you heard from your sis or is she too busy ;) :D
only to say that she had arrived apart from that i tink she is too busy - not seen much of wishart about either????? :D

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tillie said:
only to say that she had arrived apart from that i tink she is too busy - not seen much of wishart about either????? :D
oh sight seeing? :D yes he has been quiet the last few days:lol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
eigoob said:
Get a life you two! :crazy: you got nothing better to do than talk about us :lol: by the way incase you are interested its turning out to be a very nice week ;)
I'll Second that! :D :crazy:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
eigoob said:
Get a life you two! :crazy: you got nothing better to do than talk about us :lol: by the way incase you are interested its turning out to be a very nice week ;)
:lol: im chuffed to bits for you both, after the penny finally dropped see :crazy: anyway what you both doing on the pooter, shouldnt you be...err, tha nows ;) :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts