Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

would like to introduce myself properly to all those that i have chatted to over the last few days, hi to everyone, i have sussed it eventually !!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
boogiewoogiewoo said:

would like to introduce myself properly to all those that i have chatted to over the last few days, hi to everyone, i have sussed it eventually !!
hey loving the piccys is there no way of them being a little bigger so we can see properly?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i think that would be asking toooooo much!!!! its taken me 4 days to get this far and its been hard work, im exhausted now

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
hey, were you parked in northampton today, in the abington park area outside some terrace houses, because i saw a very similiar bug to that there at lunch time

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gazapc said:
hey, were you parked in northampton today, in the abington park area outside some terrace houses, because i saw a very similiar bug to that there at lunch time
wow yes thats my bug and my house, where r u then?? and what meets do you go to? can i come along?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bloo-and-aps said:
:) well done :) :hangloose
im confused is there a bloo and aps and a aps and bloo is that two people or just one, could you please enlighten me :)

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
hello and welcome to the mad house :D

·
Banned
26,771 Posts
you ahve linked to thumbnails rather than full images
open them in the host then right click etc

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
boogiewoogiewoo said:

hello!! im nyk. just had to let you know i think you look a bit like kelly le brock

anyone else??

nykxx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nic B-C said:
you ahve linked to thumbnails rather than full images
open them in the host then right click etc
sorry too much technical jargon HOST??? whats that then please can you explain in simple (very) terms

many thanks

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
:D Hi and welcome....nice pics.......dont worry, i still havent a clue wot im doing either!! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts