Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 71 fire bus, paint code 300 on the M plate. The local paint supplier can't match that number so Im trying to find the ICI number for it.

Any ideas where I can find this? The samba aren't much help and Ive tried wolfsburg west.

It has been resprayed, whether this has been done in the same fire bus red is yet to be discovered, if I can at least try fire bus red for a match then I can go from there.

Thanks, Adrian

·
Registered
610 Posts
elajf1 said:
I have a 71 fire bus, paint code 300 on the M plate. The local paint supplier can't match that number so Im trying to find the ICI number for it.

Any ideas where I can find this? The samba aren't much help and Ive tried wolfsburg west.

It has been resprayed, whether this has been done in the same fire bus red is yet to be discovered, if I can at least try fire bus red for a match then I can go from there.

Thanks, Adrian
Are you looking for a complete respray or just some bits?

If bits then Hexholdings will match to a sample mate?

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They weren't too helpfull on the matching front so I found Ilkeston motor factors, recommended by dead dubs workshop. They managed to match some 2K aerosols and Ive just sprayed up the bits I needed. Looks pretty cool aswell !

Thanks for your help though.

Adrian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts