·
Registered
13,136 Posts
yeah i got long finger for the right ring :lol:

im not a woman so means nothing lol

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
My ring finger is almost the length of my middle finger and my index finger is about an inch shorter. :eek:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'm a girlie and my ring finger is bigger than my index :) , never been sporty but discovered power walking 3 years ago done the moonwalk x2 still not sporty but very competitve did the last one in5 hrs and 53 mins and even managed to have gastric ulcers bleeding at 19 miles but made it to the end

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
mine are the same length. I can't stand sport I only exercise because my consultant told me I'd end up in hospital if I didn't :lol:

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
My ring finger is alot longer then my index finger but not as long as my middle finger, & i have have all round shorts fingers :confused:

hmmm sporty, I was good at the 100 metre sprint bare foot, loved rounders & rugby & badminton was my fave :D god knows what finger length has to do with it :confused:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Bugsy_Malone 666 said:
yeah i got long finger for the right ring :lol:

im not a woman so means nothing lol
i have a longer ring finger than index, if i read it right from my pissed eyes it means were better at it ;) , to display these powers would be a fine thing :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Oh that gross almost worse than Stumpy selling his old cast from his broken ankle sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts