Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
fuckers should get castrated so they cant breed!!!

·
Banned
6,339 Posts
It's been on the cards for a couple of years, the 'Chalvey Boys' from Slough getting more and more out of hand, beating up white guys in Slough (i know all about this, me and a mate got jumped team handed by them 15 strong whilst we where getting out a cab once).

Add to that the bloke who owns the Dairy was just taking liberties.....

And it was all bound to end it tears.

Shame the Thames Valley Police are so fucking useless that they won't do fuck all about the racial violence in the area, too scared of being tagged Racist.

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
It's been on the cards for a couple of years, the 'Chalvey Boys' from Slough getting more and more out of hand, beating up white guys in Slough (i know all about this, me and a mate got jumped team handed by them 15 strong whilst we where getting out a cab once).

Add to that the bloke who owns the Dairy was just taking liberties.....

And it was all bound to end it tears.

Shame the Thames Valley Police are so fucking useless that they won't do fuck all about the racial violence in the area, too scared of being tagged Racist.
good on ya mate......i hate racism of ALL sorts.....but i hate the way certain groups seem to be immune from the accusations .....all racism is wrong....black on white white on black :(

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Couldn't agree more with comments on racism but this....
"Itís very sad. We respect everybody and we want them to respect us too."
Does that seem a bit naive to anyone else? The words real and world spring to mind.
I'm not condoning anything - quite the opposite. I respect people, but I don't expect anyone to respect me as such - I tried that for a long time and all too often ended up disappointed. This is even more true when it comes to issues of faith. Faith is fair game to criticize - but boneheads like the ones in the article take criticizm and throw it out the window turning to violence instead - never any good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts