Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from the dating and meeting threads.

Do you have any rules/guidelines you follow on a first date?

Some of mine include;

Never go to the pictures.

Tell her where your going. Never ask 'what do you want to do?' or 'where do you want to go?'

If you go to the pub, find one with a pool table.

Sometimes, I make a point of having a wash.:D

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Tell her where your going. Never ask 'what do you want to do?' or 'where do you want to go?'
good plan. i am useless at decisions.

If you go to the pub, find one with a pool table.
you trying to check out her butt, or look down her top? :incheek:

Sometimes, I make a point of having a wash.:D
i like your style.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,326 Posts
Go somewhere different, show a bit imagination (the Pod worked for me)Somewhere where there is distractions to cover awkward silences etc but not all absorbing like a Cinema
Bowling is good (Access to Alcohol and Loadsa opportunities for "Innocent" touchy feely stuff to gauge how its going)

No Burping or Farting till she does first

Ask questions and Listen to the Answers ..........you will be tested on them be it in an Hour or 30 years (and FFS sound Interested and listen more than you talk)

Be yerself (they will meet this Person sooner or later) ...........so if they are gonna make excuses and Fuck off secretly via the Bog window why waste a loads of Effort,Drinks,or a Meal etc on em.

This is based on years of getting nowhere,and then adapting this approach

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Smell lovely, special undies......the rest is history ;)

·
26,326 Posts
we can start our own private club dude

although we need one more person to make it official:lol:
Get yerselves on a Dating site ..........it aint just for 2 headed Monsters these days yer know..............besides you can get to know people with all that get tooged up and flashing yer moolah about:lol:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
facebook worked for me;)
Pah, you beat me to it, I was gonna tell them to go on there too!! not that it's worked for me cos I am married but there are loads of flirting/meeting people applications on there :eek:

·
26,326 Posts
facebook worked for me;)
Zackley! and you can sit Unkempt in yer Kegs with a can of Beer in yer Mit .......Mouse in the other ....occasionally scratching yer nuts and pickin yer nose
and Knock em dead ..........

No Brainer really

Take the stress out of shopping
Buy online:lol:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
met my ex on hotmail profiles, the facebook of years gone by. we went out for almost 3 years. try before you buy :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.