Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what's keepin the Dr busy this winter - T4-LUTION!

After flogging the trusty T25, I've picked up a 1 owner -(THEAA!), FSH. 2.5TDi T4 Combi and being registered in 2000, its the newest ride I've ever owned.

First on the agenda is a 60mm lowering job, some nice rims (anyone got any 18"Turbo Cups FS?)

I'll be sorting the interior and hopefully a paint job will follow in the New Year.

Check it.....

The future's Turbocharged, oil burining, cheap and bright f#ckin yellow! :D

WATCH THIS SPACE

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
I like the yellow !!! and its certainly not mellow....

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
l.a.r.d said:
way forward dude , i do 45 /60/70mm lowering kits for T4,s, also got some 18" turbo rimages, got some genuine audi rs 4, 18,s aswell, was it an AA van ????.
...defo interested in the turbo rims - I believe I need an offset of 52+ to run with adaptors - is this correct?

Also I'm interested in the 70mm kits - I thought 60mm was the max, can you pm details please.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Dr. Ferdinand said:
I believe I need an offset of 52+ to run with adaptors - is this correct?
No way dude - on an 8 inch rim you need an et between 35 - 45 :)

Nice van by the way.... this is mine

The rear is still too high for my liking :rolleyes: Theyre suposed to be 60mm springs but it barely dropped at all :rolleyes:

·
Hot shoe
26,195 Posts
got a mate into his T4's - he mentioned that some T4 AA vans came with air ride at the rear to aid towing of cars/to cope with the weight of tools...

:)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have an ex AA T4 too.I pick it up on Friday and I cant wait.2001 2.5tdi and it still has the lights on the top.Allready have the springs for the back(have gone for 55mm) and its booked in at the paint shop to have the dark green sprayed over,and I have the guy who does my car/bike graphics on the case for tinting the side/rear windows and putting flames down the side.Flames look good on anything.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
automanics said:
It's going on the market next week already! :tick:
:yawn: yeah yeah.

And then you will start lowering T4's and finishing Ickles car and possible find another house,maybe up north.

OOO haven't laughed like that for a while.
Cheers Ken

·
Premium Member
27,158 Posts
dukeyboy said:
:yawn: yeah yeah.

And then you will start lowering T4's and finishing Ickles car and possible find another house,maybe up north.

OOO haven't laughed like that for a while.
Cheers Ken
START lowering T4's?

Mine was done a year ago! :tick:

And seeing as how everyone sits in the traffic staring at my ratty truck i've made good use of that too!

:D

:tick:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Very well done.
That front garden looks a bit tatty.Are you cleaning that up this morning? :incheek:
the van looks cool though.Sits very well.

I have just remembered how big you actually are and due to that I have decided to be nice and not cheeky anymore.The world is a small place and you would find me eventually :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Just got back from Croyde, Nth Devon and there were a lot of modified T4's around there - they got me thinking ;)

A particularly nice white one with different (kind of circular) rear lights looked great and a couple in Braunton.

Hmmm, now the bays gone....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts