Volkszone Forum banner

FLAME AND THUNDER....

2K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  juli_dub 
#1 ·
WOW what a ORSUM time i had...

Didn't get my 16 but ran a 17.0 and improved my 60ft time to 2.1seconds

Thanks to Andrew (rainking) for this great picture of the bus and the support...

Rob (Judgie) Can't thank you enough for all the help you have put into the bus... You Rock so much... and that run was a 16...

Polly.. thanks for..... well... yeah you know...

Everyone else, Dan, Julz, Jon(kafer_meister), DarrenW, Dave and sarah(Mr and Mrs wedgeout), Fi and Matt, and everyone else for your support and words of encouragement....

Roll on Thursday....Raceshack here i come.... w00t!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
2-bob Monkey Mafia said:
Well done Babe, 17.0 is just a hop and a skip from that 16.

You with Mr La Grue and Matty the mirth on Thursday? depending on work i might make myself some appointments in the Tewkesbuy area and pop my head around the door then, i need to see them boys anyway.
thanks mate... i was sooo close.. did a few runs.. one run was right on the numbers but a small hickup and i missed it... but thats racing...

I am up with Mr La Grue and Matty the mirth from around 10am for a few hours... can't wait to see what its kicking out.. rob has done everything by ear and fingers

may see you thursday

#11 ·
DarrenW said:
Heh, I hoped you might find it of inspiration :D

Yeah I did find the conkers!! Did I leave a door open? :lol: I was surprised to see them there :lol: I think I'll make me one of those beaded seat-cover things, only out of conkers :D
i used my magic key :)

beaded seat-cover FTW

#12 ·
bugbabe22 said:
was good to see you too... sorry i couldn't really stop....

did you see how many people were on the bank and grandstands... i was soooo worried i was gonna stall it or brake something
thats ok hun, i could see you were eager to get back round, saw you do a run, i think it was an american saloon, it looked meaty and i said to my mate to say your in a heavy bus you were trapping along :D

i had a go at rwyb at bug jam, mine has the dog leg gearbox, and could i get it in second? eventually found third and chugged away :D

#23 ·
Video

Here's a little video i took of you. shame there were chavs in my way and the sun was so bright on the strip and you can't really see you that well.

#24 ·
was a awsome weekend :D

a big thank you to abi in beliveing in me and what i say i can do. means a lot.
going to be quite scary at race shack as it's proving in black and white if i can set up a engine :eek:
all i can say is if next year is half as much fun as this then it's going to be a wiked year, even more so if it stays dry:D
cheers rob

#26 ·
judgie said:
was a awsome weekend :D

a big thank you to abi in beliveing in me and what i say i can do. means a lot.
going to be quite scary at race shack as it's proving in black and white if i can set up a engine :eek:
all i can say is if next year is half as much fun as this then it's going to be a wiked year, even more so if it stays dry:D
cheers rob
dude... don't worry about thursday... it will be fine... just think what we have already acheived... and whats to come....

I don't need anything in black and white to say you can build and set up engines or do anything to my cars...

So looking forward to next year in the bus and bug.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.