Volkszone Forum banner

What do you think of flashing avatars?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I think they're great as one offs, but they do distract me and drive me bonkers when I'm trying to read the thread! :mad:

Sorry guys 'n gals the second choice in ther poll should read;

I like 'em but not bit.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i did a module at uni, human computer interaction. things that flash should be used for attracting attention only, such as safety critical things. if things flash all the time you learn to ignore them and when something is on fire you just won't notice...

i hate the ads at the right side of this page that flicker and flash all the time, but the avatars don't bother me.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DEspite hating the adds, I know they are a necessity to keep VZi going. As with all things in life, its a trade off.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm a hetorosexual woman, happily married for 20yrs....BUT I LOVE the moving tit and bum ones!!!! Quite hypnotising.!!! :crazy:

Jayne xx

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jayne said:
I'm a hetorosexual woman, happily married for 20yrs....BUT I LOVE the moving tit and bum ones!!!! Quite hypnotising.!!! :crazy:

Jayne xx
I have to agree with you Jayne, but they are distracting. I have enough trouble reading being dyslexic without a nice pair of jugs in SHM (simple harmonic motion) :)

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
DITTO

SYNCS :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
i did a module at uni, human computer interaction. things that flash should be used for attracting attention only, such as safety critical things. if things flash all the time you learn to ignore them and when something is on fire you just won't notice...

i hate the ads at the right side of this page that flicker and flash all the time, but the avatars don't bother me.
I reckon that if I were sat here and the room around me were to spontaneously catch fire, I'd notice and not be hypnotised by a flashing avatar on my screen :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts