Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally managed to get the whiskey on a sunday albut with dvd at the weekend:D and ive spent the night watching the dvd.........i forgot how much i loved them!!!!

any other flogging molly fans on here???

a couple of there classics;)

Drunken Lullabies

laura

·
Registered
22,015 Posts
i finally managed to get the whiskey on a sunday albut with dvd at the weekend:D and ive spent the night watching the dvd.........i forgot how much i loved them!!!!

any other flogging molly fans on here???

a couple of there classics;)

Drunken Lullabies

laura

me me me me :)
saw them a few years back at the astoria 2(mean fiddler, whatever you wanna call it :crazy:). :D
Swagger FTW:D

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Yarh, I saw then at leeds festival a while ago, I'd never herd of them before but it was ace... Flapping about like a madman so I was, good times:D

·
Registered
22,015 Posts
:D the mean fiddler gig was insane. it was so packed, we could barely move. :eek: and when we could ,we were being pulled into some crazy pit :D with sonic boom six supporting... brillllllllliant show :D

·
hush yer gums!
19,928 Posts
YEAH MATTTT!

since shackle me not i have been in awe of him :)

his bar is in carlsbad in CA :)

Hensley’s Flying Elephant Pub & Grill
850 Tamarack Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Phone: 760.434.2660

;)

cheers
paul :D

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
as paul said ;) its right off the I5 take the right exit and you cant miss it,take the wrong one and your driving around for ages :rolleyes: lucky i was meeting someone there so they guided me in. one of the waitresses really liked the english accent;) shame the wife was with me:lol::lol:

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Was that 2004? I saw them then too :D Except then I wasn't too sure if I liked them or not :incheek:
I was trying to remember what year it was but couldn't quite put my finger on it..

*Rushes off to check google*

Yeah it was 2004, small world syndrome strikes again:D

Dillinger Escape Plan and Sick Of It All also rocked my ass in the punk tent that very day:D:D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts