Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well fuck me backwards....after singing the praises of my corsa woodburner yesterday the fecking things died on me.....so i might get another one :crazy: :crazy: whats yours a 1.2?what MPG do you get and what insurance group is it.... :rolleyes: :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Errr...

Yeah it's a 1.2 ball'o'fire... No idea what MPG I get out of it to be honest! It's quite economical but I have a heavy right foot :lol:

Umm no idea what insurance group either, it's £180 through direct line, that's all I know :lol:

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DarrenW said:
Errr...

Yeah it's a 1.2 ball'o'fire... No idea what MPG I get out of it to be honest! It's quite economical but I have a heavy right foot :lol:

Umm no idea what insurance group either, it's £180 through direct line, that's all I know :lol:
superb......ever thought of a job on fifth gear :eek: :D :D :D ;) ;)

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
BUDGET BUS said:
superb......ever thought of a job on fifth gear :eek: :D :D :D ;) ;)
:lol:

It's got a squeaky clutch pedal that I haven't been able to cure, the back wiper keeps coming loose, the grip is good round corners - its fairly neutral - on 4 different brands of tyre, the headlamps are nearly as bad as those on the Golf and the outside temperature sensor thing is broke.

Owt else I can help with? :lol:

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarrenW said:
:lol:

It's got a squeaky clutch pedal that I haven't been able to cure, the back wiper keeps coming loose, the grip is good round corners - its fairly neutral - on 4 different brands of tyre, the headlamps are nearly as bad as those on the Golf and the outside temperature sensor thing is broke.

Owt else I can help with? :lol:
no as you were :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts