Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kandea's bike to be precise... you can now buy a replica from japan for about £9K. looks the nuts and powered by a 250cc 4stroke V-twin. I'm now on a mission to find the red leather jacket!!!

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
not for me!!! did anyone see the customs in mcn this week and the one with perspex wheels its awesome!!.........dig out a piccy now?

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
rodent51 said:
hehehe quality, 250cc V twin :lol: sounds a bit gay to me :p

:D
depends if it's one of the honda moto-x hybrid motors i have seen,will tr and find the pic's(on some obscure jap site) 2 125 top ends made in to a twin, makes about 65bhp and revs to 12000!
should think it sounds awsome:D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I saw someone with what seemed to be a replica of thast jacket a while back. A kid in my school had a denim jacket in the same style too. Most kids didn't get it but those who did... :)

As for the bike - unless it has a spec even vaguely resembling that in the film it is not Kanata's bike.

Either that or the leader of the Clowns gang - his bike is BADASS!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well fook me, for movie replicas... its sweet, the engine may be a bit gay but fuck it, IT's KANEDAS BIKE!!!! it could have a pedal power engine for all I care I still want it... and you know it looks awesome really! ;)

·
I really must get out more
6,086 Posts
anyone remember Tron?

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
250cc :( so it looks like the bike from the film...... but dosnt perform like the bike
no streaking tale lights or green sparks from the wheel?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts