Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am selling my 71 Westfalia Camper . It is a LHD California import and is TOTALLY SOLID, im sure you've heard it all before but this one really is - no patching! Has an original and complete camping interior which is in near perfect condition. It includes the Westphalia camping stall, original mozzie net, child's bunk, rock n roll bed, folding table, cool box complete with shelves and sink.

Front hinged Westfalia pop top, canvas has seen better days but have bought new canvas and rubbers but still need fitting (can be arranged or if you fancy doing it yourself can knock cost of price)

Twin port, 1600cc strong and lively. Recently tuned. Sailed through its first MOT which expires 29th Oct 07, tax exempt of course.

What else? Basically its a great original camper that looks and runs smoothly.

Priced to sell at £7,995

Anyone interested PM or email ([email protected]) me for any further details or check out the photo¥s

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, its teh disc breaks model, priced at £7,995. Not original paint, check out the photo's - its had a re-spray before I bought it in california last summer - nice clean finish.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I could work out how to post some photos on here I would.... :(

Its lovely van I just hope it goes to a good home :coffeecup

·
Registered
1 Posts
more info

Hi there
i am very interested in the camper, but would like to know some more info.do you have any pics of the underside? What is the cooler/water thingy under the sliding door floor?
Does it have heater?
Could we talk? tel. 01794 340709
i could come up to look tomorrow morning!

thanks

freddy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Freddy,

The "cooler/water thingy under the sliding door floor" was once a gas bottle for a cooker. I researched a little an found that they were added for a few years as an aftermarket accessory to vans in California.
The van currently has a 2 burner gas stove in it that uses normal gas bottles.

I will try and give you a call about meeting.

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry not after a splitty, i know its a sin for many out (!) there but looking for a diesel T4, thanks for interest though

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Freddy, i did call on saturday but i believe you were out looking at another camper. Hope you found what you were looking for. think ive got a buyer now and hopefully its going to a good home. cheers mate

·
Registered
38 Posts
Blimey that was quick!, I hadnt managed to find time to view it yet! ( and the Mrs still isnt 100% convinced shell let me park it on the drive :rolleyes: ).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts