Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F-reg 3-door Metallic Atlas Grey Mk2 GTI 16v for sale, currently without MOT or Tax, in the Market Harborough area of Leicestershire.

I have been working on it, and slowly preparing it for the MOT, but it needs to be sold soon, as its on a mates driveway (and they're getting pissed off at me!) so its up for only £350.00 - sorry but I won't take any less than this.

It has not been MOT'd as there is a problem with getting it into gear when the engine is running. I have been told that this is most likely to be the release bearing on the clutch.

It has 149,000 on the clock, and will come with a load of parts that I have accumalated for it.

It has debadged grill, crystal headlamps, M3 Crystal rear lights, full Magnex stainless exhaust system, remote central locking / alarm, delocked handles, PAS, sunroof, Alloys, electric windows, and loads more.

The car will have to be trailored as it does run, but won't drive due to the gearbox problem. I can possibly arrange this (if the buyer pays for the petrol) as I have a mate with a car trailor / pick up truck.

I will be posting up some piccies tomorrow.

Anyone interested please call 07756610897, or email [email protected] or PM me

Ta!

Seb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts