Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a family holiday home on the Isle of Wight in Newtown.. (it was my grans but she's passed it on to all her children).. anyway my family have been holidaying here since my dad was a kid! (almost 50 years ago!)..

Someone had lost something so we started searching round all house, In an old cupboard (thought it was just for show) i opened the draw and there were hundreds of old photos of my kid / my uncles as kids on holiday here..! - all very funny, so i scanned them in using a professional photo scanner and remastered them!

Anyway this one stuck out like a sore thumb.. (My uncle Julians VW Beetle - haha he's now marketing director for three mobile lol!)

There is one of an old camper but i've gotta go find it :D

(could anyone do a reg check on it to see if its still taxed etc - doubtful!)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
***(STARDUST)*** said:
Not been taxed since 1985 :(
Thats a shame it would have only been 12 years old. On the plus side it would appear that the Chavalier behind it only made it 10 years before disappearing.:D

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
clarkson said:
Thats a shame it would have only been 12 years old. On the plus side it would appear that the Chavalier behind it only made it 10 years before disappearing.:D
looks much old than a 73
looks like a 65-66? (round push button handles, solid wheels) might even be a 67...
i guess it was imported or registered in the uk in 73...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My uncle says he was driving it in 69 so.. dunno whats true or not.. he said it was a rust bucket back then as well lool

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
WildChild said:
My uncle says he was driving it in 69 so.. dunno whats true or not.. he said it was a rust bucket back then as well lool
eh.... 65_1200 aint never wrong hes the norris mc werter of the vw scene and has read every vw mag ever mad and looked at every picture of a vw there is to so .. your uncle must be joshin man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,142 Posts
fingy said:
eh.... 65_1200 aint never wrong hes the norris mc werter of the vw scene and has read every vw mag ever mad and looked at every picture of a vw there is to so .. your uncle must be joshin man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh just fuck off back to the kitchen will you...

its better to know something about vw's than nothing atall.

G

·
Not that I know anything but a HPI Check shows:

Vehicle Details for registration number FKB360L
Make
VOLKSWAGEN
Year of manufacture
Model
1200 BEETLE
Engine size(CC)

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
65_1200 said:
oh just fuck off back to the kitchen will you...

its better to know something about vw's than nothing at all.
lol kitchen ?? tom i OWN a bar a clothes shop and an aromatherapist kid .. i stopped working as a PROFFESIONAL CHEF 2 years ago like your guess in this thread you are wrong again so what exactly is it you know everthing about ??? i know more about vws thatn you and i know fuck all
:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts