Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after some four point seat bases for adapting to replacement seats if possible; not overly worried about condition of the upholstery as it'll be going. Complete seats if it's easier :) thank you

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I'm after some four point seat bases for adapting to replacement seats if possible; not overly worried about condition of the upholstery as it'll be going. Complete seats if it's easier :) thank you
Apologies if I've misunderstood, but I've got some seats on 'C' runners, that I was going to adapt the frames to fit 4 bolt seats, but then found a set already done, with the seats I wanted. (What are the chances!!!???), so my 'C' runner seats are now surplus if you wanted to adapt them?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mister - sounds like it's just what I need ! Basically, I'm looking to get some seat runners for the pre-three point malarkey on last cars ... I've no idea where the 4-point bit came from !! So yes, please ! PM a price and we'll see what goes on. and thanks

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
PM'd re: the seats. They're not 3 point seats, they're mid to late 60's (fit my '68) so I think we're on about the same thing :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts