Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"fpr936e has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove fpr936e from the recipient list and send the message again."

So, in reply to your PM...

Yeah I know someone like that, ME:D:incheek:

Will do though.. Seems like a decent price too

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He did mention that he was about to go become a member sponsor, maybe his account is getting upgraded or something funny?

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
I just checked . . . he has 'receive PM's on . . .

So no reason why he shouldn't accept them :)

I just noticed he's just become a 'sponsor' . . . so maybe you hit his PM box as it updated to a 'Sponsor's PM Box' ;)

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool.. I suspected as much:D

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ps..

Shape-shifting trader lizards taking over our VZi, they'll never get me, fuckers:GRR::madface:

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you? :D

Alex assumed he'd been 'naughty' ;)
I did:D

He mentioned in the previous PM that he was just about to go upgrade, and it was either that or the shapeshifters!

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Ps..

Shape-shifting trader lizards taking over our VZi, they'll never get me, fuckers:GRR::madface:
:confused:

Hmmm?

You were the one that thought it was OK to advertise for free . . . and post numerous links to 'product' in Chat . . . despite the Mods editing his posts to ask him please not to do so (go check - there's about 8 of them ;))

Anyway, all's well that ends well . . . he did the right thing in the end etc. etc. ;)

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
:confused:

Hmmm?

You were the one that thought it was OK to advertise for free . . . and post numerous links to 'product' in Chat . . . despite the Mods editing his posts to ask him please not to do so (go check - there's about 8 of them ;))

Anyway, all's well that ends well . . . he did the right thing in the end etc. etc. ;)
I didn't know he was advertising it in chat etc, I only saw his resto thread and one mod-edited ad in the for sale forum a few days back...

It was only the 'you sell lots' content of the PM when he's not sold a thing that I was commenting on, but you explained that in the previous thread and I'm not bitter.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I just started this thread so I could reply to his PM:)

EDIT: You'll probably also be aware that I added the 'give him a chance ffs' tag to the other thread, purely in response to the 'freeloader / something for nothing / ponce' tags that were there.

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
I didn't know he was advertising it in chat etc, I only saw his resto thread and one mod-edited ad in the for sale forum a few days back...

It was only the 'you sell lots' content of the PM when he's not sold a thing that I was commenting on, but you explained that in the previous thread and I'm not bitter.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I just started this thread so I could reply to his PM:)

EDIT: You'll probably also be aware that I added the 'give him a chance ffs' tag to the other thread, purely in response to the 'freeloader / something for nothing / ponce' tags that were there.
If you read his thread in Chat dude . . . you'll see half a dozen 'Mod Edits' where he was either linking to ads elsewhere or describing his 'product' . . . these were edited before I got involved ;)

He kept ignoring the Mod's edits tho' . . .

I think the 'You sell lots' was a mistake because he shares a (similar spelt) name with someone else ;)

As I posted on the other thread . . . it's REALLY not personal . . . everyone's the same . . . in fact it kinda proves it . . . Advertisers complained . . . the Mods acted on those complaints :)

I also deleted the tags ;)

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you read his thread in Chat dude . . . you'll see half a dozen 'Mod Edits' where he was either linking to ads elsewhere or describing his 'product' . . . these were edited before I got involved ;)

He kept ignoring the Mod's edits tho' . . .

I think the 'You sell lots' was a mistake because he shares a (similar spelt) name with someone else ;)

As I posted on the other thread . . . it's REALLY not personal . . . everyone's the same . . . in fact it kinda proves it . . . Advertisers complained . . . the Mods acted on those complaints :)

I also deleted the tags ;)
Cool, I understand all that. I forgot about the edited posts in the previous thread, you're right on that one.

·
Registered
8,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Woo, congratulations on the upgrade:D

I really should renew my sponsorship sometime soon....

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Cool, I understand all that. I forgot about the edited posts in the previous thread, you're right on that one.
I know ;)

You were 'replying' (and tagging) on the other thread without all the 'information' ;)

As fast as the Mods were editing, he was reposting . . . you might imagine how irritating that might be? ;)

Still, sorted now :)

Thank fuck it's not a democracy eh? :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts