Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100% Free and looks the biz :cool: A mate of mine uses it more than he uses Photoshop these days :lol: Just thought I'd post it up for those who can't see the point of spending money on something they hardly use ;)

www.gimp.org

OP

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Ace that looks very interesting. Luckily, I am about to upgrade to OpenSuse 11 and Mono is bundled with that, so once I have moved over to that I will give it a go.:D
Thought you were an Ubuntu user :confused: Running Opensuse 10.3 at the moment, thought I'd give it a week or 2 after release before I took the plunge :incheek: maybe I'll get round to it next week depending on how the engine rebuild goes at the weekend :eek: let me know how you get on, would be interested to hear your thoughts :)

Oh & as for The GIMP, I love it, I don't even mind the interface, perhaps I've just got used to how it works and don't find it an issue :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
14,361 Posts
I just looked into downloading this for my macbook, OMG you need a degree in computers to understand what you are supposed to do..

download macport from this website, blahblahhblahh, then install win x11 blahh blahh, (choose from fifty different versions after reading about ten pages of geek jargon), what a load of palava,:confused:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts