Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it? - or are we controlled and told what to think?

White men attack asian - Racist probably. Black men rob white and asians, Racist probably - what gets the most publicity? and why?

Anyone who expresses any views on immigration automatically gets smeared as Racist when the questions are valid.

Tony - apparently is tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime, yet we hear daily of depravity that causes misery to loads of people. Whats the result? let people out of jail early because there full - Great just what crime victims want to hear. But we are told prison dosnt work by the great and good - well if criminals are in jail they cant rob etc.

We start wars that increase the likelyhood of our citizens being killed on the way to work, then cant critisize them for fear of being racist!!!

It seems that there must be a hidden agenda somewhere or maybe the people who are in charge are actually stark raving mad.

We are living in one F****ed up country!!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
chrystal said:
Does it? - or are we controlled and told what to think?

White men attack asian - Racist probably. Black men rob white and asians, Racist probably - what gets the most publicity? and why?

Anyone who expresses any views on immigration automatically gets smeared as Racist when the questions are valid.

Tony - apparently is tough on crime and tough on the causes of crime, yet we hear daily of depravity that causes misery to loads of people. Whats the result? let people out of jail early because there full - Great just what crime victims want to hear. But we are told prison dosnt work by the great and good - well if criminals are in jail they cant rob etc.

We start wars that increase the likelyhood of our citizens being killed on the way to work, then cant critisize them for fear of being racist!!!

It seems that there must be a hidden agenda somewhere or maybe the people who are in charge are actually stark raving mad.

We are living in one F****ed up country!!
STOP reading the daily mail. ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but Labour have all the other papers!! (well maybe not the Southend Echo) Even the BBC report these things - grudgingly because they dont want to upset Tony and Alistair. I thought we paid the license fee though?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And you dont think he still has influence - he wrote Tonys leaving speech!

The Russians and East Germans would be proud - well if free speech hadnt got rid of them. Theres still Albania though

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
chrystal said:
And you dont think he still has influence - he wrote Tonys leaving speech!

The Russians and East Germans would be proud - well if free speech hadnt got rid of them. Theres still Albania though
Stop reading the Daily Mail.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mate, Im 44 - I dont need the Mail, Ive just had enough - 2 years ago we had a lot of lads doing our house, tilers builders plumbers etc. All were leaving or about to leave for pastures new.

We are the most ripped off people in Europe, everything is dearer, we pay more taxes etc. We also have a leader who lied through his teeth at his last speech yet it has been hailed as his best ever speech and that he must not go!!! FFS!

Maybe I should read the SUN - hold on thats controlled by Murdoch who supported the Tories until they became crap and sleaze ridden. Wonder why he changed allegiance? Oh sorry Labour dont do sleaze - they just make errors of judgement and keep their jobs!

If only IRON MAIDEN could get them!!

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
chrystal said:
Mate, Im 44 - I dont need the Mail, Ive just had enough - 2 years ago we had a lot of lads doing our house, tilers builders plumbers etc. All were leaving or about to leave for pastures new.

We are the most ripped off people in Europe, everything is dearer, we pay more taxes etc. We also have a leader who lied through his teeth at his last speech yet it has been hailed as his best ever speech and that he must not go!!! FFS!

Maybe I should read the SUN - hold on thats controlled by Murdoch who supported the Tories until they became crap and sleaze ridden. Wonder why he changed allegiance? Oh sorry Labour dont do sleaze - they just make errors of judgement and keep their jobs!

If only IRON MAIDEN could get them!!
Firstly, we don't technically have the right to free speech in this country, we have no written constitution. Its just an 'accepted' right. You could not challenge it in court.

Secondly, STOP reading the Daily Mail. Try the Independant or the Guardian. ;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I could if iI wanted to know what Tony wants us to believe or I want a job in a local council

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I suppose I dont, I obviously know nothing. I have no clue about the world or anything that could possibly come under the heading of adult. Please enlighten me.

Been abroad lately? or spoken to those that live abroad?

·
Registered
310 Posts
"27 children have been killed between 1991 and 2003 in contact with non-resident fathers" is an oft quoted statistic. However nonone seems to have the statisitc for how many children were killed by the resident parent or her new partner in that time.

Profiling of the victims of violent crime has led to the most common vicitm being identified as White, Male Aged between 16 and 25

Erin Prizzy wanted to open a male shelter for abuse victims when she opened the first female one in the country during the 70's but claims she wouldn't have been allowed to.

Everyone has an agenda.

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Freedom of speech? As words can be the most damaging weapon, then by requesting freedom of speech you are also requesting freedom from responsibility.

This thread doesn't read like someone who wants 'freedom of speech', but more 'freedom to be racist and/or xenophobic'.

They really should take the Daily Mail off the shelves...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
funky munky said:
Freedom of speech? As words can be the most damaging weapon, then by requesting freedom of speech you are also requesting freedom from responsibility.

This thread doesn't read like someone who wants 'freedom of speech', but more 'freedom to be racist and/or xenophobic'.

They really should take the Daily Mail off the shelves...
I think you are assuming something there......and that is the response Im talking about....mention anything to do with other nationalities...RACIST

Im hardly xenophobic when I want to move abroad :)

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
chrystal said:
I think you are assuming something there......and that is the response Im talking about....mention anything to do with other nationalities...RACIST

Im hardly xenophobic when I want to move abroad :)
I base my assumptions on your post, which i believe is not balanced, and absorbant of bias

As for wanting to move abroad? Again, in the context of what you type, I would call that a contradiction relative to your given view.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:yawn:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
assumptions again?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts