Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might have seen my diet thread last night and it was suggested that the Friday weigh ins should start again so....here it is! :D

I'll go first.

On Sunday I weighed 188lbs.. I now weigh..

dun dun duuun..

184lbs!

I honestly think it's mostly water weight I've lost but still :) It's a good start and I have been trying hard this week.

Anyone else wanna join in?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well done :) I'm at weight watchers usually weigh in on a wednesday but couldn't make it this week, so no update today but will definatley post on this thread in the future.

Well done for starting this thread up again, i've been lacking in motivation and hopefully this will spur me on again!

Good Luck everyone! :hug:

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Woohoohoo, well done Geni :D

No weight for me today because I have had a week off from the gym due to my lurgy but at my WW weigh in on Monday I was 144.5lbs, lost 1lb from the week before :)

Gym, jogging and dog walking shall re-commence tomorrow :D

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
in the two and a half + years i been goim out with geni i have put on 1 1/2 stone :( im a monster :incheek:

its all that food your mum gives me lol

not that im complaining :crazy:

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
I'm afraid I'm entirely guilty of blokey dieting i.e. only trying when me jeans get a bit tight :D I dunno what's going on I got on the scales yesterday just for a laugh and it said 16 1/2 stone :eek: but me jeans still fit where's all the weight gone :confused:

·
I really must get out more
7,407 Posts
Hey, can we have a 'weight gain' thread? :D I'm 25 weeks and put on 18lb so far! :eek: :( Not all due to baby I suspect :eek: .....
Hah sounds like an excellent idea! My small weight gain is all down to having the most horrendous sickness up until pretty recently. I am sure I will make up for it now my appetite is back with a vengeance! Now where's last night leftovers? Oh wait, there aren't any, I ate everything! :lol:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Hah sounds like an excellent idea! My small weight gain is all down to having the most horrendous sickness up until pretty recently. I am sure I will make up for it now my appetite is back with a vengeance! Now where's last night leftovers? Oh wait, there aren't any, I ate everything! :lol:
My sickness stopped a few weeks ago but up until then all I could stomach was salt and vinegar crisps, chocolate, orange juice and pasta! Problem was, I rarely brought anything up, just felt sick so I couldn't even lose a few calories down the loo! :lol: I'm eating much better now though, I'll just have to work extra hard to lose it all later in the year.

I'm starving at the moment, and looking at the last piece of choccy cake left in the office whilst everyone else is at lunch.......

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Had my first weigh in this year and weigh 136lb, would like to drop 10lb ideally but as I am going to the gym 3 times a week and stuff not too worried about the weight, more about how my clothes fit and I am noticing that they are getting looser and better fitting

Will keep updating you all

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Soo I did my weigh in this morning.. this week I've lost 2lbs! :) I'm aiming at losing 2lbs a week so I am well on target. I've set myself milestones, and when I reach one of them (every 7lbs I lose) I get a reward, not food but something like a new top or underwear or something :) My final goal weight is 10 stone exactly, and I should be there by June if I carry on losing 2lbs a week. I'M SO EXCITED :D

Oh and my final reward for when I get to 10 stone is .... can anyone guess? :D

x

1 - 20 of 268 Posts