Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its the big friday weigh-in ;)

how have you all done this week? :hug:

My scales say Ive not lost anything again this week :( Im not too worried as Ive had a really naughty week :lol: lots of chocolate, crisps and wine this week :lol:

I ALWAYs get stuck at 10st 4lb though :mad: so i expected it to be honest....at least I had a 'naughty' week but stayed the same weight ;)

so how did you all do?

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
6lb :D
and that was just cutting out crap....and reducing meal size....im easing into it.....gonna go for proper diet food next :crazy:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
6lb :D
and that was just cutting out crap....and reducing meal size....im easing into it.....gonna go for proper diet food next :crazy:
bloody hell mate!!! :eek:

Thats great news :lol: I was excited to see how well you'd done :hug:

How's the mrs done?

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
.gonna go for proper diet food next :crazy:
hey, Im eating normal food....its the bestest way of losing it fella.....Ive spent 22yrs dieting and to be honest all im doing on Weight Watchers is eating 'normal' food but writing it down and monitering what i eat.

Im not into 'diet' food ....I like a bit of salad at times...but its crap living of stuff like that and you end up NOT losing weight cos you're not eating enough 'proper' food ;)

keep eating the way you've eaten this week mate, adding some homemade coleslaw to some meals helps weight loss too (being raw veg it gets your metabolisum working harder ;) that always works with me )

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
she didnt bother......i think she doesent need to loose weight.....just eat healthier :)
fair enough, at least her eating healthy with you will help you too :)

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
MandyMicra said:
keep eating the way you've eaten this week mate, adding some homemade coleslaw to some meals helps weight loss too (being raw veg it gets your metabolisum working harder ;) that always works with me )
weve had raw vedge 3 times this week as an afternoon snack.......with cottage cheese and dip(guacamole) peppers carrots celery cucumber .....ill have to have a look into making coleslaw....ive been having special k once a day too.....i fecking loves the special k ..... :eek:

·
Registered
224 Posts
In my post last week I had already started so my total for my first week is 4lb. Not too bad but going to make an even greater effort now that half term is over It's so hard not to eat when I'm at home all day with kids, back to work Moday so away from the kirchen :D

Started to exercise a bit as well now so hopefully that'll have an impact as well.

My first mini goal is to lose at least a stone by Christmas.

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
weve had raw vedge 3 times this week as an afternoon snack.......with cottage cheese and dip(guacamole) peppers carrots celery cucumber .....ill have to have a look into making coleslaw....ive been having special k once a day too.....i fecking loves the special k ..... :eek:
do you know, you're fab :hug: well done mate

keep it up fella :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh forgot! I was told yesterday by a friend who does sport for schools that skipping is an excellent cardio-vascular exercise and by just skipping for 3 mins in the morning & 3 mins at night you can potentially lose 1 stone in a month!

*Mental note* Must dig out one of the kids skipping ropes!

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kas said:
In my post last week I had already started so my total for my first week is 4lb. Not too bad but going to make an even greater effort now that half term is over It's so hard not to eat when I'm at home all day with kids, back to work Moday so away from the kirchen :D

Started to exercise a bit as well now so hopefully that'll have an impact as well.

My first mini goal is to lose at least a stone by Christmas.
well done, its always hard when you're at home.....and I work from home so i know how the 'chocolate' cuboard calls your name :lol:

Keep up the good work....you easy do 1stone by Xmas :)

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kas said:
Oh forgot! I was told yesterday by a firend who does sport for schools that skipping is an excellent cardio-vascular exercise and by just skipping for 3 mins in the morning & 3 mins at night you can potentially lose 1 stone in a month!

*Mental note* Must dig out one of the kids skipping ropes!
blimey!! :eek: oh ive got some in my porch :lol: Ive dig mine out later too :lol:

thanks for that :hug:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ghis said:
Lost 5lbs this week. :D

Total lost now 10lbs. :)
bloody hell :eek: thats bloody fantastic!!! :hug:

wow, you're all doing great this week

(oh how much do i sound like a kids saturday presenter :eek: )

keep up the good work Ghis :hug: Im really chuffed

·
Registered
982 Posts
Ok this week i have lost another 2 pounds and i looked in the mirror and i can see my waist again 1 spare tyre gone one more to go :D.

In 3 weeks i have lost 6 pound only got another 12 pounds to lose hopefully i can do it by christmas.

Congrats to every one this week :hug: :group:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I lost 2lbs this week :) ... I'm a bit dissapointed but have only been to gym once instead of my target of 5 times and last w/end i ate loads of bad food.... So i spose it's good that I lost any!!

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,616 Posts
Although i am not a member of the offical member of the VZi weight loss program,it is good to read as i started my "diet"7 weeks ago and reading these has spurred me on!I am 34 male was 13st 4 and started to not be able to do plumbing undersinks because of my gut,i havent been weighing as it normall depresses me!I have cut out all the ginster pies etc i would normally eat during the day and have replaced them with a tuna sarnie with a bag of raw carrots and some pineapple chunks for my sweet tooth.Then in the evening just have the same as i would before but moderately smaller.

I have read this tody and thought sod it lets have a weigh.

Was 13st 4

now..................

11st 11.Well chuffed :D I thought my jeans were hanging off me!
Target weight 11st 9. :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
subdub said:
Although i am not a member of the offical member of the VZi weight loss program,it is good to read as i started my "diet"7 weeks ago and reading these has spurred me on!I am 34 male was 13st 4 and started to not be able to do plumbing undersinks because of my gut,i havent been weighing as it normall depresses me!I have cut out all the ginster pies etc i would normally eat during the day and have replaced them with a tuna sarnie with a bag of raw carrots and some pineapple chunks for my sweet tooth.Then in the evening just have the same as i would before but moderately smaller.

I have read this tody and thought sod it lets have a weigh.

Was 13st 4

now..................

11st 11.Well chuffed :D I thought my jeans were hanging off me!
Target weight 11st 9. :D
CONGRATULATIONS Subdub, that's fantastic :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aps-and-bloo said:
Ok this week i have lost another 2 pounds and i looked in the mirror and i can see my waist again 1 spare tyre gone one more to go :D.

In 3 weeks i have lost 6 pound only got another 12 pounds to lose hopefully i can do it by christmas.

Congrats to every one this week :hug: :group:
:) well done, you're doing great!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts