Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so how we all done this last week????

I usually go between 9.3 and 9.4 depending on what week it is ;)

but my scales still say Ive put on a pound (9.5).......so monday (when my new tracker starts) im gonna cut my 25 points back down to 19 (which is how many i was on to loose weight) for a week or two and shake off that pound ;)

so, whats the story with you lot???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,961 Posts
I'm joining you now!

9st10 at the moment want to get down to 8st12 which the doctor called my ideal healthy weight!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,099 Posts
well... :lol:

i was really ill for 3 weeks, in and out of hospital, being sick constantly. youd think id have lost loads of weight hey?? not me! :lol:

the only thing i could keep down was bloody bars of Galaxy, i lived on the stuff for the whole time.

so now im back to trying to loose some weight

oh it never rains but it pours

im officially a fat cow again :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DarkHorse said:
I'm joining you now!

9st10 at the moment want to get down to 8st12 which the doctor called my ideal healthy weight!
;) bless ya, are you following a diet....or cutting down??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
emerald said:
well... :lol:

i was really ill for 3 weeks, in and out of hospital, being sick constantly. youd think id have lost loads of weight hey?? not me! :lol:

the only thing i could keep down was bloody bars of Galaxy, i lived on the stuff for the whole time.

so now im back to trying to loose some weight

oh it never rains but it pours

im officially a fat cow again :D
oh no :( whats wrong???

....and Im sure you're not fat :lol: you've never looked fat mate :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,099 Posts
MandyMicra said:
oh no :( whats wrong???
womens problems, i have messed up insides. probably why i craved chocolate the whole time, hormones going wild

they were the best 3 weeks out of my life food wise though...mmmmm galaxy! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
emerald said:
womens problems, i have messed up insides. probably why i craved chocolate the whole time, hormones going wild

they were the best 3 weeks out of my life food wise though...mmmmm galaxy! :lol:
when I was hairdressing back in the 80's.......I decided to put myself on a chocolate diet to see if it worked :lol:
2 solid months of NOTHING and I mean NOTHING but chocolate (and black coffee) I lost a stone :eek: altho my skin went pretty shit......and I didn't touch a bar of chocolate for nearly 6 months after as I was sooooooo sick of it :lol:
Good fun for 2 months though :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,099 Posts
MandyMicra said:
when I was hairdressing back in the 80's.......I decided to put myself on a chocolate diet to see if it worked :lol:
2 solid months of NOTHING and I mean NOTHING but chocolate (and black coffee) I lost a stone :eek: altho my skin went pretty shit......and I didn't touch a bar of chocolate for nearly 6 months after as I was sooooooo sick of it :lol:
Good fun for 2 months though :lol:
sounds like heaven to me :D i was bedridden so it all went straight to my butt! i now have a body the shape of a bowling pin :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
emerald said:
sounds like heaven to me :D i was bedridden so it all went straight to my butt! i now have a body the shape of a bowling pin :lol:
I hear thats very 'in' this year though :lol::lol:

alot of people will be having surgery to get that look :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,516 Posts
Weighed in this morning at 9st 13lb so I'm happy again! :D (last week said 10st 7lb but I can't have lost 8lb in a week :eek: so I guess last week's result was wrong.) Anyhow, back to where I was before me holidays so now only 6lb to go. :)

I wore a pair of trousers yesterday which I bought nearly 6 years ago - they still had the tags on but I'd never fitted into them before!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,280 Posts
Probably lost a few pounds as been throwing up all night.... I think Mrs Ladies has been trying to 'do away' with me so she can keep the new beetle to herself.... :(

I FEEL ROUGH x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,099 Posts
DarkHorse said:
just cutting down and eating sensibly! No more 6 packs of tunnocks tea cakes for pudding!
oh, now i want teacakes!!

just weighed myself and im 9st 7 :( blah!

aiming to be back under 9 by the end of the month
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,027 Posts
Girls trying to lose weight!! :moon:

What about us blokes trying to put weight on??

9 STONE 8 target 11stone, mc donalds anyone??

:D

james
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alfietinker said:
Weighed in this morning at 9st 13lb so I'm happy again! :D (last week said 10st 7lb but I can't have lost 8lb in a week :eek: so I guess last week's result was wrong.) Anyhow, back to where I was before me holidays so now only 6lb to go. :)

I wore a pair of trousers yesterday which I bought nearly 6 years ago - they still had the tags on but I'd never fitted into them before!
:hug: omg well done mate :hug: I am genuinly chuffed to bits :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ladies luv me said:
Probably lost a few pounds as been throwing up all night.... I think Mrs Ladies has been trying to 'do away' with me so she can keep the new beetle to herself.... :(

I FEEL ROUGH x
:hug: bless you xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
emerald said:
oh, now i want teacakes!!

just weighed myself and im 9st 7 :( blah!

aiming to be back under 9 by the end of the month
get yourself well too ;)

:hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
beetleragtop said:
Girls trying to lose weight!! :moon:

What about us blokes trying to put weight on??

9 STONE 8 target 11stone, mc donalds anyone??

:D

james
:eek: blimey, seems alien to me :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well

I'm back to 19 points as from today....the scales still say 9st 5lb.....and I ain't having it......so where that 2lb came from I'll never know.......but it ain't staying thats for sure :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top