Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
No, I dont get it, the kids watch it constantly, they have the vids and everything, I just get bored with it as its sooooooooo repetative.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
It's the little repetitious that annoy me...
"hey" (not "hi", or "hello")
"That's so ..."
that hand waving thing.

Amongst others....

Boy, I'm a grumpy git! :)

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Pyro said:
No, I dont get it, the kids watch it constantly, they have the vids and everything, I just get bored with it as its sooooooooo repetative.
Oh come on, you can't be serious surely?! How about the one where Joey tries to pull some tasty sort but fails hillariously or the one where Chandler makes that hysterical sarcastic comment about Rosses intonation or the one where Monica has a side splittingly fastideous cleaning frenzy....hmmm

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
girlofleisure said:
Oh come on, you can't be serious surely?! How about the one where Joey tries to pull some tasty sort but fails hillariously or the one where Chandler makes that hysterical sarcastic comment about Rosses intonation or the one where Monica has a side splittingly fastideous cleaning frenzy....hmmm
That really is the entire basic formula :D

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
its a tv programme that was / is hugely popular and people still watch / enjoy it. Why else would they repeat it? They wouldnt bother if everyone shared your opinion would they? :)

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
funky munky said:
Serious question.. Is it the most repeated thing on television? If you want a very cheap disposable laugh, then I suppose it has it's rare moments of comedy, but is it really worthy of so many repeats?

Odd.. really odd...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Pyro said:

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
sleepflower said:
It's the little repetitious that annoy me...
"hey" (not "hi", or "hello")
"That's so ..."
that hand waving thing.

Amongst others....

Boy, I'm a grumpy git! :)

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
girlofleisure said:

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Jimi Hendrix predicted the plot of Friends way before the program was even made.
He predicted the spontanious combusion of one of the characters hence the line in "All Along The Watchtower":

"No reason to get excited, but Phoebe can explode"

He was wrong but considering this was at least 25 years before the first program was even made, I reckon we can let him off with that. ;)

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
somebody stop me,friends a laugh every line :eek: :rolleyes: it can't be that funny.constant laughs every fookin line,my head hurts when It's on :(

·
Click here to delete.
20,566 Posts
Bristol_Bug said:
It's good to watch in the mornings on C4, makes a change to GMTV ;)
It was good the first time, ok in repeats. I have a TV in my cab, it kills half an hour while I eat breakfast. :D . . . although it's probably only worth a :)

Oh and only post monkey . . . the monkey was shite.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
SOREHEED said:
somebody stop me,friends a laugh every line :eek: :rolleyes: it can't be that funny.constant laughs every fookin line,my head hurts when It's on :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts