Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete full flow set up for sale,consisting of:
a) 2 x nearly brand new Stainless braided PTFE hoses from case and pump cover to filter head.Professionally made with proper swaged ends. (approx 2 foot long each.) Not pictured,currently not here with me,round a mates.
b) A Golf GTI Mk 1 filter head, which incorporates an oil pressure switch position,an oil temperature sender position,(complete with brand new sender),and a thermostat built into the filter head,All mounted on a custom bracket to mount wherever you choose.The current bracket was made to fit into a split bus on the non battery side inside the engine bay,but could be cut down to mount anywhere really, bug bumper mount for example.
The filter head will take whatever screw on filter you want,Golf,HP1,or billet reusable.
3) 2 x further oil lines,again pro made with swaged lines (although high pressure rubber hose,not stainless braided PTFE) Approx 3.5 feet long each.
4) a good used Type 4 cooler on a mounting bracket with nearly new rubber mounts.

I'm asking £100 for this lot, just block the pump outlet in the case, fit a full flow pump cover, and drill your main gallery plug. Fit all the hoses, mount the filter head and find a good spot for the cooler and bobs your mothers brother.

·
Registered
25,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bear in mind that any pro made hydraulic hose is at least £20 plus a thermostat will set you back £40+ plus a filter head at £10+ Plus a good used T4 cooler at £15-20, and £100 sounds cheap to me.:D
Paypal prefered will post anywhere.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
people are too busy buying burgers for the barbie!! half interested but as you know I can't be relied on for ought!
see if it's still around when I've sold my PDA on ebay..........

·
Registered
25,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And back to the top again. Any sensible offer considered, stainless braided hoses now back with me.
Cash req'd. :D

·
Registered
25,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I couldn't go quite that low, the new hoses that have only done about 300 miles cost me more than that.
The cooler was at an angle, about 45 deg with the bottom end tagged to the gearbox cradle, the top end under the fuel tank shelf.
Not enough airflow there though,TBH, better to mount horizontally lower down.
I'll do it for £80 posted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts