Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Understood to be of German manufacture, tubular steel construction with side & front rails. It has 4 rubber footed mounting clamps & the wood slats run lengthwise. The rack curves across its width to follow the bus roof line. I have used this rack on my split but have been told that it will also fit a bay.

Powdercoated light grey, wood slats have been replaced and varnished. The rack is approx. 9 ft long and covers three quarters of the length of a bus roof. Also included is a set of roof rack ladders which have been powdercoated to match.

Realy cool looking rack and very sturdy, I have used it to transport 2 longboards and a Schwinn cruiser bike.

Looking for £350 ono. Call Steve on 07976 587426 or e-mail [email protected] for pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I have some pics but don't know how to put them on here. Either PM me or post your e-mail address and I will forward them on to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Located in Lichfield (near Birmingham). It's just under 9ft long and as wide as a bus so postie may have a few problems getting it through the letterbox !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts