Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I have set a group up to raise funds for a very dear friend of mine, Tan. Many of you know her well and how much of an amazing and inspirational woman she really is. She was a VZI regular back in the original days and has always been a big part of my vw life and beyond.

It its with a very heavy heart that i bring news of Tans cancer diagnosis and what the future for her now looks like.

She has had to close her business, look for a new home and has a lengthy and difficult time ahead with her treatment.

i am in the process of setting up a gofundme page, that will be live soon. She will need all the financial help and support we as friends can give her. Treatment, appointments, consultancy fees and medication will all add up along with the extortionate rental costs now in Cornwall.

For now, i'm going to keep it brief and tell you that i am doing this fundraiser for Tan and her daughter Hannah.

The trip will see me going from Malin Head, the farthest Northerly point in Northern Ireland, to Mizen Head, the most Southerly point in Ireland.

Time is certainly against us, what with covid, potential lockdowns and christmas coming, along with the winter weather fast approaching, the trip needs to happen as soon as humanly possible.

I'll be in touch soon with more details and the gofundme page.

For now.

BIG LOVE and THANK YOU.

Ben.

Car Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Tree

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
166,971 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Fair play to you dude! Keep the pics of the trip coming!
Brave man in a bug with no heat exchangers at this time of year :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts