THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF
THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
****** Kingdom.
Reference Number: BMW/2551256003/23

Congratulations,
The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes to congratulate you on your success as the STAR PRIZE WINNER in this years'
BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion (IAP) held on Friday 3rd of November, 2006, in London, England.
This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 5 Series, M Sport Saloon car and a cash prize of £1,500,000.00GBP (one million and Five Hundred Thousand Great British pounds). The car comes with a special BMW Insurance Cover for one whole year, that is, till the next promotion in 2007. It also comes with a one year warranty and FREE repairs at any BMW AUTOMOBILE depot or service station worldwide.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over a million email addresses from the world wide web drawn from all the continents of the world.
For you to collect your prizes, kindly contact Barrister Thomas Tommy through email, stating your receipt of this notification. He has been mandated to offer you legal assistance and fascilitate the urgent delivery of your prizes directly to you.
BARRISTER. THOMAS TOMMY.
PHOENIX CHAMBERS,
503 HIGHTOWER ROAD WIMBLEDON
SW23NE, LONDON, UK.
TEL: +447011120629
EMAIL: [email protected]
1. FULL NAME:
2. SEX:
3. AGE:
4. NATIONALITY:
5. RESIDENCIAL ADDRESS:
6. CITY:
7. STATE:
8. ZIP CODE:
9. OCCUPATION / POSITION HELD:
10. PHONE NUMBER:
11. FAX:
12. EMAIL ADDRESS:
Congratulations once more, and keep trusting BMW Automobile for top quality automobiles.
Engr. Chris Duncan
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTIONS,
BMW AUTOMOBILE.
LONDON, ****** KINGDOM.

THE BMW INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION COPYRIGHT ©2006. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Classy emails aren't they. I love that right at the start Lincs is said to be in London!

Why was ****** starred out??

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
benandchris said:
Classy emails aren't they. I love that right at the start Lincs is said to be in London!

Why was ****** starred out??
I don't think someone on here likes Manchester U Nited.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
barrister thomas tommy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i suppose his secretary is christine chrissy.

or his partner is harold harry.......

flipping tool!!

·
Registered
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
easigee said:
I thought you was telling me how nice my car is :lol:

How you doing btw dude :p
Me? i am doing well....recovering well, things are looking good; cant wait to be fully mobile.... i feel a need....for some vw driving action....

i am missing the bug so much :( been a month now, but boy, i am going to have some fun when i do go for a drive....!!!

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
walkerdude2001 said:
Me? i am doing well....recovering well, things are looking good; cant wait to be fully mobile.... i feel a need....for some vw driving action....

i am missing the bug so much :( been a month now, but boy, i am going to have some fun when i do go for a drive....!!!
Glad you are recovering well :hug:

Just think of the smile factor when you do get to drive ;) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts