Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GENUINE stamped - Lemmers/Empi 4 1/2" J15 Made in West Germany
4 stud Beetle.

The Sprintstarts aren't being used so they are up for grabs. Very very straight with almost (or) NO dings or dents/kerbing. Good condition, a few chips to the paint - excellent base for redetaling or just touching up. They were painted a few years ago but even with a touch up they look great.Tyres are not really usable, other than to transport a car (1F legal, 1R near legal, 2 definately not). 2 centre caps are missing.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Rear of wheel

Close up

Possibly usable tyres

£145 ovno

That £35 per wheel, I don't mind splitting

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
WHY WHY WHY do you live so far away -these are another item of yours I would like to buy :eek:

130miles each way.......will see if I can sort something next weekend.

·
Registered
758 Posts
if you kick the tyres off ( around £2 per rim) you can fit 2 wheels in 1 box= less than 30kg
send em using senditnow.co.uk for £12 arrives 1 day later

might help you shift em ....only a suggestion
cheers clive " i have too many wheeels anyway and should not even be looking at these" ugliness2

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hello, I tried sending a private mail, but your inbox is full.....

Can you send me pics cos I cannot see them here at work ( [email protected])

.............. and can I call you?

Thank you!

Regards,

Harry

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just cleared my PM box.

Cheers Clive - It did run through my mind depending on the buyers requirements ;)

First to give me cash gets them

·
Registered
6,826 Posts
Bristol_Bug said:
Just cleared my PM box. They are provisionally sold to "Jim" but I will keep others informed.

Cheers Clive - It did run through my mind depending on the buyers requirements ;)
If not sold to Jim, PM/call me and see if I can arrange to meet you part way to Bristol (with the engine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Cheers, Matt 07809 604329

1 - 13 of 13 Posts