Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would post this here first as I don't frequent cycling forums and would like to avoid eBay if I can.

I have a 2019 TCR Advanced Pro 1 Medium for sale. (It's a 2019, not a 2018 as I mistyped in the title)

It's a fantastic bike but I have another TCR that I use all through the year so there's no point keeping this as I just haven't used it. I'm attached to my old bike so it's the new bike I'm going to let go.

I've ridden this 500 miles max, but to be honest it's probably less than 400, this really is an as new bicycle.

See pics and spec on the Giant website for full details.

Note that my bike comes with an upgraded Praxis carbon chain set which was a factory upgrade due apparently to a shortage of Ultegra chain sets at the time. The bike is in as new perfect condition except for small one cosmetic chip in the paint new the rear dropout.

It's got about £60 of carbon bottle cages on it too that I'll leave on for the new owner, and just to mention them the carbon wheels on this bike are an absolute joy to ride.

This bike cost £3K new, I'm looking for £1750 for it. Looking at the cost of 2021 TCR's now, they're a lot more expensive then they used to be so this should represent a bargain to somebody!

Feel free to give me a shout with any questions :)

Ideally I would prefer collection (postcode = BA15) but I can arrange to post it if required.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts