Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The story is this;

Met girl in a club, got her number, asked her out, she said yes, got no money, so shes going to come round mine and im going to cook.

Question is what shall i cook? I know she eats meat. (no pun)

Was maybe thinking some kind of tagliatelle based thing, with losts of wine?

What do you suggest?

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
3 course meal of course:

Cup a Soup

Super Noodles

Mc Flurry

and cheese course:

Dairylea dunkers

Buy Lambrini, they love that

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Pesto is easy
just cook some chicken strips (and some onions and peppers if you want), cook some pasta when they are done mix in some pesto sprinkle in some roasted pine nuts and some parmesan flakes.
add medium white wine sorted :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Cook something really messy so she gets sticky sauce all over her clothes. She's just gonna have to get them clean before she leaves.....so you offer to stick them in the washing machine......Oooops...that's one from my bank. :eek:

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
Tagliatelle can go very messy. ;) And a PVC bib is for a date for much further down the line.

I reckon something exotic with aspargus for starters, oysters for main course, pomegranates for dessert, soft tunes in the background, clean behind your ears and your bell-end.
Nah man, budget restricts, this is a sub £5 date, fortunately i already have plenty of booze in.

I was thinking tagliatelle, asparagus, baby sweet corn things, bit of red onion, red pepper, cream, white wine, sliced chicken breast. Polished off with a couple of bottle of the second cheapest wine i can find in the house?
:crazy:

Good plan?

G

·
JAN said:
Nah man, budget restricts, this is a sub £5 date, fortunately i already have plenty of booze in.

I was thinking tagliatelle, asparagus, baby sweet corn things, bit of red onion, red pepper, cream, white wine, sliced chicken breast. Polished off with a couple of bottle of the second cheapest wine i can find in the house?
:crazy:

Good plan?
As long as the meal really didnt taste shite, it doesnt matter what you cook, its the gesture thats going to get you in her pants! :D

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
JAN said:
Polished off with a couple of bottle of the second cheapest wine i can find in the house?
So you've already got the Lambrini in then? Sterling work :incheek:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
On a serious note. Pasta bake is always a good one. virtually impossible to fuck up and very tasty.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Ugly Bloke said:
Tagliatelle can go very messy. ;) And a PVC bib is for a date for much further down the line.

I reckon something exotic with aspargus for starters, oysters for main course, pomegranates for dessert, soft tunes in the background, clean behind your ears and your bell-end.
^^
:lol:

and wear dungarees with a tool belt

Always works in the movies.

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SPERMBANK said:
As long as the meal really didnt taste shite, it doesnt matter what you cook, its the gesture thats going to get you in her pants! :D
I know mate, i have researched the subject, and this method pound outlay to reward works out fairly well....and its a captive audiance, no having to invite her back.

Was just wondering if anyone had any better ideas of what to cook....

·
walking the black dog
65,317 Posts
Either KFC, or try the stuff below:

Incredibly Easy Grilled Salmon with Ponzu Sauce and Miso Vegetable Slaw

30 minutes is all you need to cook and prepare this amazing dish, sure to have your partner ready to sing your praises and jump your bones!

Ingredients:

1 cup orange juice 1/2 cup sake
1/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup soy sauce
2 table spoons fresh lime juice 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper

2 teaspoons water 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
6 - 8oz salmon fillets 6 lemon wedges

Combine top 6 ingredients in a heavy small saucepan. Boil over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Boil until mixture is reduced to 1 and 1/3 cup about 5 minutes. Combine water and cornstarch until it dissolves. Add to the ponzu sauce until mixture is thickened and is clear. Can be prepared 1 day ahead.

Brush each salmon filet with veg. Oil and 1 tblsp ponzu sauce. Grill or broil salmon skin side up. Turn salmon filet. Brush with oil and ponzu and grill for another 5 minutes. Remove on plate. Top with slaw. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with lemon wedges

Vegetable Slaw -w- Miso Dressing

1/4 cup golden miso (supermarket fridge section)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water 1/3 cup butter (chilled)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon minced (peeled) fresh ginger
1/2 cup, plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Vegetables (all cut into matchstick-size strips)

1 cup jicama 1 small cucumber
1 red bell pepper 1 small carrot
1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped fine)

Combine miso, honey, 1/4 cup water, lemon juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, and ginger in blender; blend until smooth. With machine running, gradually add vegetable oil. Season miso dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Combine jicama, cucumber, red bell pepper, carrot, and chopped fresh cilantro in large bowl. Toss vegetables with enough miso dressing to coat.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Might it be an idea to check if theres any food she really hates ;)

If someone tried to feed me fish, oysters or asparagus, the only thing they'd be getting that evening would be me chucking up :lol:

Oh and nothing worse than cheap wine, dig out the BEST bottle you've got you cheap skank!

Claire
PS that tagletelli thingy sounds like a winner to me tho :)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts