Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2016
11,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two teaching assistants at a school in Leeds were taken to hospital after eating cannabis in "hash cakes" given to them by a 15-year-old pupil.

The schoolgirl was suspended from Wortley High School after she took the cakes to school on 10 September.

A spokesman for Leeds City Council said the girl had since been moved to a different school. No police action was taken over the matter.

Leeds City Council said neither staff members made formal complaints.

The council spokesman added: "Wortley High School does not condone drugs and was disappointed this incident took place.

"The school works hard to educate its pupils about the dangers and implications of drug abuse and will not tolerate any behaviour of this kind."
Source.

:lol:

She was either very stupid or very brave :lol:

·
Registered
46,348 Posts
Why where they taken to hospital though! funny though.
I dont think this is funny at all, the teachers had probalby never had experience of 'hash' and I bet were really frightened, two years ago we were called back from a gig because Joe had smoked some 'grass'*, he was so frightened his mate called an ambulance.
He thought he was dying, its not funny and even though I have experienced the effects if someone did that to me or mine I'd make sure they were punished.

*When I checked it was some high powered skunk. The boy who sold it to him was a policemans son, I had a word with his dad and let him deal with it.

·
Registered
15,742 Posts
Fuck, I'm no genius (and can prove this) but I wouldn't go NEAR any brownies offered up by my students.

And yes, if these TAs were strangers to the effect of eatin hash they would deffo think they had been poisoned or something.

In a rare statement from me, thumbs down...not funny at all. :(

·
Registered
15,255 Posts
the radio just said that the cakes "contained an unknown substance" - surely if it was hash / resin / skunk whatever.. they would know what it is straight away ?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.