Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok driving about i have seen tons of Dubs lately so i thought id put together a little YOUVE BEEN SPOTTED thread to see if iv'e seen anyone on here!

anyone own?? (in no peticular order)

1. The white slammed beetle that was struggling its way up Horsely hill in Stroud the other weekend... looked like it had a fridge on the roofrack??

2. The bay window army green crewcab driving round cheltenham today with "Death trap dubs" on the window??

3. The Yellow smooth looking Cal look Beetle on the drive on Tewksbury road?? (used to be a bay window project there with Caddy tailgate "Volkswagen" logo welded into it??

4. The blue roofracked pannel Splitty parked in Kingsditch trading estate has " forest of dubs" on the side??

5. The yellow project bay parked behind the hedge on the Shirdington road

6. the yellow bay window Italian Ambulance in Nailsworth ??

7. The beetle with the teardrop lights thats sometimes parked behind the indian on the roundabout in Montpellier Cheltenham

think thats it.....

anyone in the area that i havent spotted yet WATCH OUT!:D

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh........The forest of dubs splitty is sweet...........do you work round there:D
yo Rev! :D work for Glosmedia, do the Echo, Citizen And Forester newspaper but am often up that way gettin bits and bobs... where abouts are you and what am i looking out for :D?

·
Registered
810 Posts
mines tucked away in the garage,as is greenfyregirls square.
the braincells lush bay
b von t's 2.6ltr yellow bug and orange bay
the reverends blue bug and red bay
rich 'selecta's' whitlocks gorgeous squareback
cautions beige fasty
and many more.....dubsville:D
Well commented Dicky.........FDK Uber Alles:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Praise be to you Matt Black.........:Di be in runnings road......youll see a dark blue 1970 beetle parked around an about............iv also have a 1974 devon bay:D..................wats your ride:cool:
i'll keep em peeled. i had a cream 65 Diesel split, got a matt black 67 bus at the moment but going to take it back to OG white over sealing wax red for a change, its out of action untill i get round to doing a few little bits and bobs to it..

i'll keep my eye out 4 you, i'll prob be in a red Seat Ibiza Cupra tho wiv reg JO KYE (my girlfriend and sons name)
Dickyboy knows my van... david essexes old one:)

iv'e seen you about Dicky boy, in your van and even spookyer i walked right past you a few weeks ago outside badlands but didn't wan to say hi incase i freeked you out...:D
iv'e met a few of your mates i think.... Spam?? and do you know Alli? lives near the landsdown road garage they came to our place in stroud a while ago for a night on the piss...

the 2.6 Beetle sounds nuts... any pics? what lumps it running ??

·
Registered
26,999 Posts
i'll keep em peeled. i had a cream 65 Diesel split, got a matt black 67 bus at the moment but going to take it back to OG white over sealing wax red for a change, its out of action untill i get round to doing a few little bits and bobs to it..

i'll keep my eye out 4 you, i'll prob be in a red Seat Ibiza Cupra tho wiv reg JO KYE (my girlfriend and sons name)
Dickyboy knows my van... david essexes old one:)

iv'e seen you about Dicky boy, in your van and even spookyer i walked right past you a few weeks ago outside badlands but didn't wan to say hi incase i freeked you out...:D
iv'e met a few of your mates i think.... Spam?? and do you know Alli? lives near the landsdown road garage they came to our place in stroud a while ago for a night on the piss...

the 2.6 Beetle sounds nuts... any pics? what lumps it running ??
howdy matt
yeah i was working on the job over the road from badlands,finished there now tho,shame cuz it was only a minutes walk from home.
the 2.6 is spam 's bloke barry's bug.its gotta 2.6 capri motor in it and its a proper work of art not just shoehorned in.hes working on another bigger motor for the future which should be well fun.
yeah i know ali as well,aint seen her for a while tho.
we should defo have a meet up at some point mate and have a good natter bout stuff

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
howdy matt
yeah i was working on the job over the road from badlands,finished there now tho,shame cuz it was only a minutes walk from home.
the 2.6 is spam 's bloke barry's bug.its gotta 2.6 capri motor in it and its a proper work of art not just shoehorned in.hes working on another bigger motor for the future which should be well fun.
yeah i know ali as well,aint seen her for a while tho.
we should defo have a meet up at some point mate and have a good natter bout stuff
sounds triffic! be good to meet some others into dubs as i a rare breed in these parts.... the only person i know that likes them is.... well me! :D
ali was out wiv the misses today buying shoes... shees a top chick... looking for a good blokey at the momet i fink if you know N E 1 :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts