Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our 1303's failed its mot today :( . Normally use the farm in Christian Malford. Cant get hold of him though. Any reccomendations for a decent VW friendly garage round Chippenham, little bit of welding, track rod ends and bottom ball joints. Cheers

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
wilts air cooled, in dilton marsh ( westbury ), thats fairly close ( not the closest though im sure )

Trev is good as gold, nice bloke and doesnt rip you off

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,529 Posts
greenthing said:
One of our 1303's failed its mot today :( . Normally use the farm in Christian Malford. Cant get hold of him though. Any reccomendations for a decent VW friendly garage round Chippenham, little bit of welding, track rod ends and bottom ball joints. Cheers
You need to go and see a guy in Christian Malford. can't remember his name but he has done jobs for Swelly on here. Good bloke, decent prices. You can't miss his place when you drive through, VW's everywhere.

Adrian

·
Registered
530 Posts
matt987106 said:
wilts air cooled, in dilton marsh ( westbury ), thats fairly close ( not the closest though im sure )

Trev is good as gold, nice bloke and doesnt rip you off
i second that, although its about 45 mins from chippenham

(although i think trev has gone, rob is the owner now)

Good guys, got my engine/gearbox probs on my buggy sorted for a good price

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx people,

Yes, Christian Malford is the one I usually use, I've seen the ad for the Westbury place in Volksworld.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts