Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
morning juker...:D

im ultra tired right now...bloody kids waking me through the night:yawn: what was life like when I could lie in:confused:

have a fab day!:hug:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,515 Posts
Morning Al, you coming down to Farmfest VW show tomorrow?

Danny.
No mate, thought i was gonna as that is really near to where i keep my van but im working today and im going to Goodwood tommorow for the revival

Brighton Breeze is the only thing left in my callender this year are you up for that?

CA :)

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
No mate, thought i was gonna as that is really near to where i keep my van but im working today and im going to Goodwood tommorow for the revival

Brighton Breeze is the only thing left in my callender this year are you up for that?

CA :)
Make sure you take plenty of pics at Goodwood :)

will be at BB, I usually park up elsewhere in Brighton, as think the entry price to park on maderia (sp) drive is a bit steep.

so see ya there :)

Danny.

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Good morning (or nite;)) all,
Mrs Wal have a nap in the afternoon to make up for it, I would if I could;)
:hug:
aaah bless you! fat chance of that happening though:( ickle Wallette tends not to be happy around anyone other than me...even her poppa!! So it's me till bedtime!:D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,515 Posts
Make sure you take plenty of pics at Goodwood :)

will be at BB, I usually park up elsewhere in Brighton, as think the entry price to park on maderia (sp) drive is a bit steep.

so see ya there :)

Danny.
Yeah, i was under the impresion itwas £30ish per vehicle but when i went to book my ticket it turned into £50!

Should be good, are you doing the epsom bit on the friday?

Will take lots of pics at goodwood ;)

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Good morning guys

How the hell is everyone today :D

1 - 20 of 507 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.