Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying good morning to my post troll, who reads everything I write on here even though they're not a VZier....

So far, I've got up, had a shower, driven to work, had a nice breakfast in Starbucks and now I'm at work.

Later on, I will probably have my dinner, do some work again, go home, have my tea, etc etc...

Just so you know. And anyone else you care to report to.

Nobheads.:stupid:

·
walking the black dog
65,372 Posts
Well, it was kinda....soapy! :lol:
Don't stop now......

A troll would be posting and annoying the hell out of not only you, but the majority on here.

A stalker would be following you around, trying to find out what shower gel you use, how soapy you are, oh hang on....

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
Ohh you've got one too :)

Just like to say hello to Trevor, who reads VZi, my myspace, my facebook, splitterz and occasionally takes a drive past my flat to see if I'm there and who might be visiting me :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
43,924 Posts
Come and join in the fun, we're talking about stalking, trollism and soapy tit wanks showers.
to be honest, i felt kind of wrong to begin with, now however i can the attraction in this kind of thread, perhaps we should have a daily showering/soapy tit wank thread, it's not a bad way to start the day :D :lol:

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 78 Posts