i'm at stupid o work :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
G'Morning...

·
Registered
317 Posts
im up to get kids ready for school, oh how i love the friendly banter between brothers first thing in the morn.............................

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Morning speedo man! Im off now! got internet access issues again thats why was offline last night
adios amigos

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
have a great morning. and the rest of the day that follows.......

my lil lad logan is off to his theatre group tonight. he had his birthday yesterday, and he is prctising for a show, he is playing simba in the lion king.. always said he was a good actor. ... haha..i am so proud of him. ..

working a late shift... and its gonna be busy today i can feel it.. (well i saw the ammount of patients that were booked in .. ) so im on a caffene fix now..

chelle x

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I am off today.Got to wait in for my wifes new surf board.But I do have a load of paper work to do but the cat is sat on top of it all asleep,so it will have to wait and it must be time for another cup of tea.
Shall I put the kettle on then?

·
Holy Calamity
67,033 Posts
MORNING! :D

I skived out of work for half an hour, had to go sort some stuff. It's lovely out there, sunny and crisp and cool, just how I like it, I'm definitely an Autumn kinda guy :) It's put me in a really good mood, and I've got a pub lunch to look forward to an' all :D

Have a GREAT day :D

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Morning all.

I managed to drag myself into work for 9:30 :rolleyes: The sun is shining, All my bosses are out. Wonder if anyone would notice if I went home? :D

Have a great day everyone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts