Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dear puppy Solo/Stinky/Sky (still undecided) has been taken into doggy hospital as he is very very ill and needs an operation.

We should hear in the next our or so if he's going to get better :(

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
oh shit hun, i wish you were closer!! ill send you a hug for you both :hug: :group: :hangloose

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers peeps :( He's got a twisted gut. They've operated and we have to wait to see if he makes it through the night.

Not the ending I wanted to my last day at college.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Sending over a big vibe :incheek:

You know what I mean you dirty pervs

Hope he gets better

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Good Vibes coming all the way to you too - im sure they'll pick up momentum as they near you too :hangloose

Wishing the little fella all the best :hug:

·
Registered
15,027 Posts
bless :hug:

if hes strong he'll come through, there tough little buggers, lost mine a few months ago but she had a good life.

Thoughts will be with you babes, keep us posted ;)

james

·
Bright Eyes
6,906 Posts
fingers crossed everything is ok..... and it turns out well it is a realy serious condition too.......

hugs for you .....

chelle x

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks peeps :) Vet's just called to say Pup's opened his eyes and is looking around.

Now just got to see if he can manage food or if his tummy is too damaged, in which case he'll need another op, though that still isn't going to guarantee he'll recover :( Horrid decision to have to make.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right, he's had some food and now we have to wait to see if it makes it through his gut :( Should get the call by 5pm.

I've never prayed for a puppy to poo so much in my life!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts