Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Porsche Buffer
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delivering my bus today to the new owner.

It's been a great car and I have many memories. I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.

My 4 year old daughter adores this bus so I've told her that it's going away to have a respracy, new interior and converted to RHD - then when I pick my new one up next Saturday hopefully all will be well :eek: :D

·
Registered
15,806 Posts
Bootsy said:
My 4 year old daughter adores this bus so I've told her that it's going away to have a respracy, new interior and converted to RHD - then when I pick my new one up next Saturday hopefully all will be well :eek: :D
Nice one!

:D

Wiltsteve

·
Porsche Buffer
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugly Bloke said:
p.s. Your daughter wont fall for that. :)
I think she might! I dropped her off at nursery this morning and told her to say goodbye and then she recited the changes it's having - new interior, move the steering wheel, diffetn colour, no curtains instead blinds, new wheels - either it's worked or she is pulling a fast one on me! :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
12,504 Posts

·
12,504 Posts
Bootsy said:
I know :D I hate pre empting things until I've got the keys!
Aww c'mon. Just a hint. Custom or original. Survivor or shiney. Stock power or a kick?

I bet you was sad to see the last one go. Sure was a pretty bus.

·
Porsche Buffer
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
monkey said:
Aww c'mon. Just a hint. Custom or original. Survivor or shiney. Stock power or a kick?

I bet you was sad to see the last one go. Sure was a pretty bus.
It's not gone yet, I'm about to jump in it, drive to London and deliver it - one last drive!

New one - Custom ish, shiney, pokey!

·
12,504 Posts
Bootsy said:
It's not gone yet, I'm about to jump in it, drive to London and deliver it - one last drive!

New one - Custom ish, shiney, pokey!
Cool - enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
11,595 Posts
Only ever saw 'her' coming past me the other way, but looked very sweet. Look forward to seeing new one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts