Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodies (no longer for Stonor)

Can take any of this lot but please mail me first....

I have pics of most of these if you want to see them.

Type 4 John Rathbone exhaust - do a search in this forum, bloody lovely

Eberspacher BN4 heater ñ Good condition with fuel filter, no exhaust or ducting - £100 ono

66/67 splitty rear bumper (Diamond). Rat look with welded on irons - £40

T4 Oil filter outlet plus remote adapter plate and brass elbow outlets - £20

Red and chrome Danbury cooker from an early bay, complete with the alloy trimmed wooden housing that sits in the seat box, complete with the special regulator and a gas bottle - £60

Splitty US Spec rear light housings, single twin filament bulb type, new pair of Euro lenses and brand new rubber seals ñ £30

T4 228mm flywheel and good clutch cover (no friction plate) ñ £30

Fuel regulator (chrome with chrome bracket) - £15

VW Bug stainless sill plates ñ £10

Bug dash grille parts - £3

VW Bug door bottom replacement panel ñ £3

Early 70ës Bug hood catch and handle ñ offers

64 Bug door locks ñ offers

Pair of tatty bug overriders ñ offers

Bug dash parts ñ offers

Volkswagen beetle engine lid script ñ unused, still in packaging with clips - £10

Yazaki Ammeter, chrome rim retro look, never used, still boxed - £15

Good T4 1700 block. Was reconditioned and then sat, so needs a strip down and clean-up, heads superb - £75

EMPI Beetle fibreglass glovebox ñ unused ñ £15

Beetle disc brake stub axles/spindles ñ brand new ñ £30

T1 fan and backing plates ñ £10

VDO Oil Pressure & temp gauges (Black face, black rim) - £10 ea

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi,

Interested in block for rebuild. Could you tell me what exactly you got...is it complete with barrels and pistons with heads? Crank pulley? Flywheel? Do you have a photo? Anymore history? What will it need? I can pick up at Stonor.

Cheers!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not gone yet but someone expressed interest via PM. Is full block, less rockers, rocker covers and filter arm. No flywheel or pulley either. Have a 228 flywheel and pressure plate but too big for a T1 box conversion unless the bellhousing is clearanced... Can send pics in case it doen't sell, just PM me your mail address.

Cheers

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold subject to pick-up / deposit:

Dizzy clamp
T1 Header
T4 fuel pump block-off
Front drums

All else still available

·
Registered
775 Posts
The early bug door bottom repair is from what year and what side. Needing one for a 66 passenger door. If it'll fit I'll ave it.

DR67

·
Registered
908 Posts
VDO Oil Pressure & temp gauges (Black face, black rim) - £10 ea
These still available? Very interested. Are you willing to post? If so how much? Also do you have senders? And finally are they are elec ones?

I might be able to collect as only local(ish)

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DR67, I'll check tonight, overriders are blade type, think I only have an oil pressure left, again I'll check. No radio blanking plate I'm afraid....

G

·
Hey mate - would you split the lenses and seals from the housings? I have new housings but my lesnes are cracked:(

Cheers

Orb

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Apologies all, leaving do at work last night and slightly overshot me train times. Wil sort out tonight.

Orb, yes, can split the lenses, think I still have a pair of new Euro ones...

·
Registered
527 Posts
hi mate i will have your oil pressure and temp gauge please pick up at stonor thanks paul my number is 07774554893 or send me yours and i will bell u sunday.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts