Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys n girls

I hope your all looking good and feeling great

May i welocme you to this glorious sunny morning from my messy office desk in coggeshall.

May I also be the first to tell you to FUCK OFF ITS FRIDAY!!!!

have a nice day now :D

·
Registered
15,027 Posts
Fuck off to you too!! day off (although ive had to go to work already!! :eek: )

Bright and sunny here at the mo, gonna fire up the compressor and get some paint on the bug today ;)

Have a great day everyone ;)

james

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
he he , sun is finally shining, and...as it's Friday...I finish work at 2.30! Get in!
Morning all.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
top of the morning to y'all. its friday, thank god, i am on the brink of quitting my job so need a weekend to talk me out of it.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
sun isn't shining here yet, but seeing as it is elsewhere I won't get the washing in just yet :D

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Morning!!

another hour and half and i'm off for the weekend, first day off in a month :D .

Plus my bugs being delivered before lunch, yay :D

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
61 stu said:
Morning!!

another hour and half and i'm off for the weekend, first day off in a month :D .

Plus my bugs being delivered before lunch, yay :D
:lol: i haven't even got dressed for work yet! roll on the next hour and a half for you. happy bugging this afternoon :D

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
Morning Danny, Morning All... (Fook off please)

Today I am at my messy desk in Hatch Beauchamp. I will be mostly lunching at the pub, where the landlady will be supplying me with my keys... When work is over I will be loading up the Pick up and moving the boxes containing my life down to the Pub. :D :D

Hopefully today will be a bit smoother than yesterday which involved getting pee'd on by the office puppy... then finding it had shat in the showroom. Went home to find I was locked out and the neighbour had buggered off with the keys. Obviously the next step from there was to start the landlords car which decided it didn't like me and caught fire. :rolleyes:

Oh well... :D

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
:lol: i haven't even got dressed for work yet! roll on the next hour and a half for you. happy bugging this afternoon :D
A good few days lined up, bug delivered this morning, staying at my mums tonight so i can go out with the lads :D , picking up an ebay bargain tomorrow (saved myself about £900 for something that was badly listed ;) ), and a lie in on Sunday with my family :D

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
Morning Danny, Morning all :D

Tis a glorious day today, and I am planning and getting more stuff for my birthday shenanigans :D

And having fun with kids out in the sun as it looks like a gorgeous day today :)

Fook of the lot of ya!! :incheek: :moon:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i should have left for work by now and still have no trousers on. feck off the lot of ya.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Morning Danny.

Morning all.

Have a wicked day and a weekend :hangloose

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Morning Danny, morning VZi world :lol:

today I only have 5 kiddies.....which is alot easier than the 8 I had yesterday :lol:

well, better go, I start soon :D

·
Registered
21,099 Posts
ficknoster said:
Morning Danny, Morning All... (Fook off please)

Today I am at my messy desk in Hatch Beauchamp. I will be mostly lunching at the pub, where the landlady will be supplying me with my keys... When work is over I will be loading up the Pick up and moving the boxes containing my life down to the Pub. :D :D

Hopefully today will be a bit smoother than yesterday which involved getting pee'd on by the office puppy... then finding it had shat in the showroom. Went home to find I was locked out and the neighbour had buggered off with the keys. Obviously the next step from there was to start the landlords car which decided it didn't like me and caught fire. :rolleyes:

Oh well... :D
hahaha, that really made me laugh! :lol:

good luck with the mooooove

everyone else fuck off :D

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Morning all :D

I'll be fucking off to see the levellers and fun loving criminals, when I can be arsed to get washed and dressed .. Happy fuck off friday :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts