Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for drunk and disordly. Apparently i was trying to break into the Police station :eek: Of course i can't remember any of it but woke up in a cell covered in 'something' this morning. Later found out i'd lost my phone, 1 shoe and my jacket., but had managed to keep my notes form colege and my pen in my pocket so all was not lost :rolleyes:

Looked rather strange walking through town in 1 shoe and covered with what can only be described as a mixture of vomit and blood.

£80, phone and 1 shoe poorer i think i'll stay off the drink for a while.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The thing is i didn't drink that much, no more then usual but i can't remember a thing! My sister reckons maybe my drink got spiked, think i'm just a lightweight tho :eek:

Good news is my phone is insured and i got the day off work as i have a 'headache' ;)

PS
I'm £80 poorer thanks to the ticket the nice police man gave me this morning.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I do worry myself when i get so drunk i can't remember anything (getting home, getting arrested etc) hopefully i've learnt my lesson now. It could have been worse, i could have been charged with burglary if i hadn't been arrested for d&d. My theory is i lost my shoe over the fence and was trying to get it back.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i've checked myself and i think i'm ok apart from a cut under my chin (faceplant) and my index finger nail is blue (brused) :eek:

·
Registered
455 Posts
hmm i hope my night doesnt turn out like that tonite
i am off to reading so if enyone else is out in readin tonite pop in to risa :)

anyway how did the shoe end up over the fence to make u have to go and get it??

·
Registered
11,225 Posts
blue beetle, i know exactly what you mean

i've woken up many a morning not knowing what on earth i'd done the night before :(

it's not good, big, or clever

:(

still doesn't stop me mind you ;) :D

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gorillahonda said:
hmm i hope my night doesnt turn out like that tonite
i am off to reading so if enyone else is out in readin tonite pop in to risa :)

anyway how did the shoe end up over the fence to make u have to go and get it??
All questions regarding last night will be left unanswered i'm afraid. I guess we'll never know what happened to that shoe :crazy:

RIP DC's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts