Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11,621 Posts
I asked before, and I'll ask again...why do you want stretch?

I thought the more rubber on the road the better. If you are tight on the arches stick to that size which is the width of the rims. why stretch a narrow tyre on a wider tim?

·
Registered
25,413 Posts
looks like a stretch too far for my liking! :eek: forget contact with the road, that tyre looks ready to come off at the first corner you encounter!!

·
I really must get out more
6,153 Posts
that tyre doesn't look properly seated on the rim. it's not cool - its dangerous.

·
I really must get out more
6,153 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
Sod the danger's they look coooool
And when the tyre comes off the rim when he goes around a corner, and he ploughs into your car, and kills your missus and kids, feel free to make that statement again.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
focus_driver said:
And when the tyre comes off the rim when he goes around a corner, and he ploughs into your car, and kills your missus and kids, feel free to make that statement again.
Look on edition 38 :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Ahh poke. Not a fan personally (I prefer a milder stretch) but good work all the same. Just remember to run plenty of psi and check them often eh? ;)

Here's some hefty poke for you:

·
Registered
14,382 Posts

CALM DOWN EVERYONE :rolleyes:

i posted a thread on E38 and asked what was a safe size to use for a stretch on 7" rims.....and told 165's were ok.

these boys sell/fuck about with wheels and tyres all day long.....i trust them :)

they do look mad as fuck tho :eek:

:)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Odin said:
Ahh poke. Not a fan personally (I prefer a milder stretch) but good work all the same. Just remember to run plenty of psi and check them often eh? ;)

Here's some hefty poke for you:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
focus_driver said:
And when you've enough clue to know how much of a stupid statement that is, feel free to retract it :p

:lol:

Germans/Austrians run far more severe stretch than that on the autobahns at daft speeds all day long, no problems whatsoever. The Japanese custom guys run REALLY crazy stretched rubber, no problems whatsoever. Drift guys run lots of stretch on their tyres too, again no problems at all whatsoever :)

They look ACE :D

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
DarrenW said:
And when you've enough clue to know how much of a stupid statement that is, feel free to retract it :p

:lol:

Germans/Austrians run far more severe stretch than that on the autobahns at daft speeds all day long, no problems whatsoever. The Japanese custom guys run REALLY crazy stretched rubber, no problems whatsoever. Drift guys run lots of stretch on their tyres too, again no problems at all whatsoever :)

They look ACE :D
;) :)

1 - 20 of 109 Posts